2

Hey! Hi! Hello! I'm really happy rn so pleh

Also, random songs up there from now on if u wanna know what my current favorite songs r u can listen to em there I guess (If it's even up there.  The song is La La Lainey by forever the sickest kids so eh)

k, so, the little small chapter name things probably won't make much sense for a while. 

k, enjoy

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Too Bad I'm Obnoxious

(That title describes me)  

Leaves crunched beneath my feet as I made my way out of the  woods, Bill by my side. 

"Why do you  even bother going back there? Your cousin is obnoxious"

"So am I" I retorted. I don't know why I bother defending Gideon, but I did anyway.

"Jeez Ellah, you  act like I haven't noticed"  He grinned

////////////////////////////////////////////////

(Sorry, that one was short. Lumi's is gonna be longer)

My eyes flashed open.

I sighed and  glanced over at  Alex, she was fast asleep on the couch, rid of the dirt from yesterday's little adventure.

Our small cabin was in shambles. It had been an old vacation home in the woods near Gravity Falls, Oregon. Now it was falling apart, and Mio, Alex, and I inhabited it.

Where was Mio?

I stood from my previous spot sitting against the  wall, and stepped outside.

Mio's blue hair flew around as she threw her sword against a tree, where it wedged into the bark and she groaned.

"Uh, hi?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Get your bow" she said, not even turning to face me, as she yanked her sword out of the tree.

I shrugged and pulled it from the nail it hung on by the wall.

"And your arrows too you idiot"

I groaned and stepped inside  for them. I yanked the sheath off the floor and threw it over my shoulder, then stepped  back outside.

"C'mon" Mio murmured, so quiet I almost couldn't hear her.

She took off, and I followed. The woods were silent, it was dark. "What  time is it?"

"Midnight"  she shrugged.

The woods parted and she stopped.

"The Mystery Shack?"  I asked, confused.

"Stan's grand niece and-"

I cut her  off "Stanford? I thought he was uh-"

"Shut up!  Stanley's niece and nephew found out about Bill!"

"What?! How old are they"

"12"

"So they're our age?"

"Mhm. So you need to get your little human friend out of these woods before  they find us"

"12 minutes older doesn't make you the boss"

"You're an annoying twin sister. Why couldn't you be more like me?"

"Cause then I'd be annoying"

"oh shut up"

And then I froze "someone's here" I murmured

"Mabel, I think it's them" A voice whispered

Oh no