Chapter 2 - EXTRA-Ordinary Day or Night (Part 1/2)

Soomin’s POV

Normal day, Normal Schedule

I’m now cleaning the living room, its evening, and Sehun’s gone for a formal party. But it’s been 8 hours that he’s been partying. What is actually happening? Why is he gone for that long? It’s fine if it’s not a party but duh!!!  It’s a frigging party and duh!! There are girls there and duh!! It’s Sehun, a not-so-good man. I got to go there because I feel kind of weird about this. So I hurriedly change my outfit into a mini sparkling black dress that is from my chest down to my thighs which is kind of revealing but if I actually wear it, I look cute. Since it’s a “Masquerade Formal Party” I wore a sparkling black mask that only covers my eyes. I wore mascara, liquid eyeliner, pink lip-gloss and fixed my hair and wore my dazzling black stilettos and grabbed my cute clutch and drive my own to the party.

There a lot of people who I assumingly aged them with their looks as 15-55 years old people.  As I look for Sehun, a guy who is handsome went to me. He has such a wonderful brown eyes and kissable lips. As he went to me, I know he’s a bit drunk but he acts natural like a well minded person.

“Hey pretty girl, you must be alone, want a company?” he said.

“And by the way, my name is YoungJun” he added.

“Oh, nice to meet you but I’m actually looking for someone so I better go.” I said as I was about to go.

He holds my wrist.

“No one’s going anywhere when I’m flirting” he said.

“Flirting you say? Oh gosh. You better go to a club than flirt with me... Pfftt!! “ I taught in a sarcastic way.

Suddenly, He drags me away from the party hall and went to a place where there’s no one in. Actually I was scared. Really scared.

“What are we doing here?” I said.

“What do you think? I can’t leave the party without having someone to talk to nor should I say to mingle to.” He said with an eye full of lust as he went closer to me as in inch apart and I can’t even move because I’m pinned in the wall and he holds my waist.

“What do you mean?” I said and gulped.

“I’m having you for the night” he whispered in my ears and was about to kiss me and I’m sooo scared and I am only allowed to kiss Sehun Oppa. Sehunnie Oppa!!! Help me!!!