Chapter 4 - A "SPECIAL" guest of Sehun (Part 1)

Sehun’s POV

*knock knock*

“Jagiya, I’ll get it!” I shouted and ran through the door.

“Kay” she shouted back from the guest room because she said it was dirty and she wants to clean it even though we don’t have a guest. I reached the door and opened it. O.O

 “HyoJin?” I said shockingly. Why is this stupid girl in here?

“Oppa!!!!!” She shouted as she reaches her filthy arms to hug me, using my ninja skills, I planted a face-palm on her caked face causing her to stumble down. BTW, I haven’t told you that she had a huge crush on me since High school. I always tried to ignore her.

“What happened here? Oh... Hi! What’s your name? Why are you sitting there” Soomin suddenly appeared from nowhere now reaching her hands to let her stand up.

“Oh.. Thank you... Hello, my name is HyoJin. By the way, Sehunnie pushed me” She said dusting herself.

“Oh, why are you treating guests like that? I didn’t treat you to be one” Soomin said.

“Sorry Mom uh...I mean Jagiya” I said and back hugged Soomin and kissed her in the cheek and hold her hands. Soomin just chuckled slightly and I can now see HyoJin at the corner of my eyes glaring at Soomin. After a few minutes of total silence,

 “Bye! You two talk together; I’m going to do something than be with you guys. Know yourselves!” I said pecked a kiss in Soomin’s temples and left.

Soomin’s POV

“Ok” I said chuckled at Good Mood Sehunnie as he left me with HyoJin.

“Soooo??? What is Sehunnie to you?” I said and she started glaring at me. I smiled nervously.

“Sehun’s mine and I’ll prove you that!” she started making stupid rumours with huge eyes. Yes, it’s a big rumour. I’ve known Sehun Oppa’s attitude. I’ve always understood him ever since.

“Darling, you don’t have to be. Sehun Oppa owns me. You can even ask him.” I said smiling.

“I’ll prove it to you, YOU TICK!!!! YOUR’E JUST A SLUT!!! YOU ONLY USE SEHUN FOR CASH!!! STOP YOURSELF FROM BEING A FLIRT TO SEHUN!!! SEHUN’S MINE NOT FREAKING YOURS!!! LEAVE HERE ALREADY!!” she shouted at my face. Blood gushed out at the side of my face.

Through the boiling blood of mine, I left her in the living room and headed to the library and cried.