Chapter 16 - CHERRY LIPS

Sehun's POV

*yawn* Time to wake up! Rise and shine Sehunnie! I opened my eyes and was greeted with Soomin's pretty face. But here eyebrows was twitched?

".. Sehunnie Oppa... Saranghamnida...Get me away from Chanyeol Oppa mmm, I'm scared" She's sleep talking while hugging the blankets I gave her from last night.

I tucked her in an embrace and smelled her hair, the scent of fresh strawberries wringled down my nostrils. I kissed her forehead but it's still hot. She moved a bit that made me chuckled.

"Did you know that I already slept late because you were breathing so badly in my neck giving me shivers?" I  asked her.

"Mian" She muttered that made me feel alarmed.

"You're awake?" I asked her again.

Then she's back snoring.

"Aigoo, since you still have fever, let me make you breakfast, arasso?" I asked.

She just snored.

"I'll take that as a yes" I kissed her tiny nose and walked off.

I made her some of her favorite soup, Chicken soup with extra love coming from me. I added all  the ingredients that would make this soup tasty. But it freaked me out when tiny arms snaked through my waist.

"Good Morning Sehun Oppa" Soomin said half asleep back hugging me while she tries to keep up his chin on my shoulders but i know she can't since im tall. *smirk*

Then I remembered the first days when we were married.

“Good Morning Soomin” Sehun said half asleep back hugging Soomin while his chin was in my shoulders.

“Oh, you’re awake.  Good Morning Sehunnie Oppa!” Soomin said smiling have heartedly as she kissed his cheek.

“Dont call me that nickname. I hate it” Sehun said as he kissed Soomin in the cheek too.

“But I actually like it! It’s cute! You don’t like Sehunnie?” Soomin said staring at him inches apart.

“I don’t like it!” Sehun said and pulled the hug and gave her a poker face.

---END FLASHBACK---

I chuckled knowing that I was a really bad husband those days.

"Why are you chuckling?" She asked irritated.

"Aigoo, your so cute Jagiya" I told her and so I carried her "kidnapper style".

"Yah! Put me down!"  She keeps on hitting my back.

"Nu-uh! You still have fever" I said and went to our room again to let her lay down so I can be a good husband. *pose*

When I let her lay down, she grabbed unto my collar making me to fall into bed and kiss her...

Fully...

In the..

LIPS

------------------------

Thank you for the votes last chapter. To be exciting...

20 votes for next chapter's access.

It's not that I'm selfish or anything. I'm just checking if you are still reading my story^^