Chapter 5, part 1- Why Sehun? Why?

Soomin’s POV

Next morning, I woke up without Sehun beside me. Normally, I would be the first one to stand up and cook him breakfast.

I did my morning rituals like freshening myself up and brushing my teeth.

I went downstairs to make him breakfast when I heard giggles. I was breathing heavily and my back begins to feel heavy. I feel these stuffs whenever I sense something wrong is happening.

I saw Sehun drinking coffee at the middle of the dining table with his poker face. I heard someone humming in the kitchen so I turned 30° left. I saw Seomin cooking.

“Sehun~ I cooked for you” HyoJin said and went near Sehun.

“Oh, Soomin, you’re already up” She smiled at me.

Me- O.O             

HyoJin- ^_^       

Sehun- -_-

“Here Sehun~ Eat this” she served Sehun with a bowl, she placed it on the dining table next to Sehun.

Sehun looked at me with his poker face and back at the bowl. Then he grabbed his spoon and dive the spoon at the bowl. He looked at me for the 2nd time. He tasted and swallowed.

“Good” He said and stood up; he walked past me and went to our bedroom.

Why didn’t he greet me ‘good morning’? What is up here?

“HyoJin, what are you trying to do?” I asked and walked near her.

“Making sure Sehun’s mine and not yours” She raised her eyebrows and smirked at me.

“Are you out of your mind?” I asked her.

“No. I’m not out of my mind” She said.

“Then stop it already, Oh wait, I know! Sehun loves me, so I don’t believe you” I said and smiled.

“Oh, really? Have you seen what happened a while ago? When you we’re still at your bedroom?” She said and a smile formed on her lips.

My heart started to ache. I felt nervous all of a sudden. I can’t say anything.