Chapter 19 - Private Talk

Sehun's POV

"Hyung, can I talk to you?" I asked Chanyeol hyung.

"Sure Dongsaeng" Chanyeol said as he stood up from his seat.

We went into the balcony where no one was in there. We left them at the living room.

"Hyung" I looked at him. "What do you want from my wife?" I asked him carefully emphasizing every word I let go.

He looked into the ground, I can already feel the weird atmosphere. "Nothing Sehun" He looked at me and smiled after saying his words. I felt betrayed, he wasn't telling the truth. "Hyung, I know you're not telling the truth" I told him putting my hand at his shoulder. After some time, he breathed heavily and spoke "I'm sorry Sehun but I can't actually tell you right now, I will when I can" He smiled at me. " I will tell you when I can, when I can be brave" He repeated his words. "Thanks hyung, I wish it won't bug me though" I told him. He smiled at me.

We went back at the living room and we found them watching and playing around.

I glanced at Soomin, she was smiling and laughing.

I thought to myself, "I can't let you go, such versatile, pure and innocent girl like you, I can't bring you back at your past, I dont want you sad".

I went near to her and sat beside her, I hugged her while she was busy laughing.

"Omo, Oppa, What's wrong?" She asked me.

"Nothing Jagiya, I am just happy" I told her while pinching the both of her cheeks, she looked like a mochi. She was so cute that I kissed her forehead. Her face showed confusion on how I was acting towards her this day.

If you only knew Soomin.

You know nothing.

***

What do you think of Chanyeol's secret?