Chapter 10 - It's raining

Sehun’s POV

I was eager to catch up to her because she was really running away from me. But she stopped; she put her knees at her chest. I think she’s still crying. I catch up and crouched down.

“I’m so sorry but Let me explain” I told her. I was about to hold her shoulder but she shot me a glare.

“DON’T TOUCH ME” she said and she removes her tears away. I am shocked because she changed.

“Jagiya, Please I’m so sorry, I don’t know wha—“ I was again cut of when she talked in a way that I didn’t heard from her from the very first time we met.

“SPILL IT SEHUN OPPA! YOU’RE TRYING TO TRICK ME! THE BOTH OF YOU! YOU SHOULD’VE SAID THAT YOU DID’NT LIKED ME FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY! YOU PLAYED GAMES ON ME! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT YOU LOVE ME EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDN’T TELL ME YET! I STRETCHED MY PATIENCE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, BUT IF THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT-“ She was cut off when I kneeled in front of her. 

Then it started raining really hard. We didn’t bother if it started raining so hard.

“Nooo!! Please No! Don’t do this to me! Don’t leave me” I said and hold her hand and - - cried.

She looked at me.

“Please, Believe me, nothing really happened, I know that I did something wrong before, but I never had a connection with HyoJin. You are the only girl I’ve fallen in to. I’m so sorry. I can’t explain what just happened but, I am so ashamed that as a husband, I never let you feel that you’re my queen, I am so ashamed Soomin. I didn’t do my best to be a husband to you but please remember this...” I cried to her.

I look up “Oh God! Help me! I don’t wanna lose her” I shouted and stared at the sky while raining.

It started to thunder and the rain was gradually becoming heavier. I started crying. I looked down and cried but I managed to wipe them. If making her happy is hard on my part, I will set her free then. I am really happy to be with you but if you’re not happy with me..

“I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 

AND IF YOU’RE TIRED OF ME 

AND MY BIPOLAR ATTITUDE, 

THEN SORRY, 

I WILL SET YOU FR - - “ I was cut off for how many times this day. She pulled me into a hug.

“I’m so sorry” She started crying.