Chapter 2 - EXTRA-Ordinary Day or Night (Part 2)

Soomin’s POV

“Hold it there, you Filth” a man said which I know is Sehun because I just know his voice.

He walked nearer and it was really Sehun.

“Don’t you dare touch her or you’ll get my fist for tonight!” he said as he balls his fist.

“Who are you? I got her first” he said as he’s still holding my waist and I tried to remove it but it just can’t.

“Oh yeah? You got her first? Dude, I’m her loving HUSBAND, so you could leave now because my WIFE is so scared of you.” He said emphasizing the word HUSBAND and WIFE. Oh gosh! Sehunnie! The guy widened his eyes.

“One.....Two...........Three......Die or Run.... Fou-“he’s words were cut as YoungJun ran away.

I ran to Sehun and he pulled me into a hug, removed his tux from him and covered it to my bare shoulder, kissed my temple for so many times.

“Let’s go home” he said.

-------------------HOUSE--------------------

Sehun starts talking and questioning.

“Why did you go there? Why are you with that guy? Why did you wear a revealing piece of clothing? Why didn’t you wait for me?  Why Soomin? Why?” Sehun said as he questioned me with a high voice.

“Look Oppa, I’m sorry for what I did I just missed you so much and I’m actually worried at the same time too and so I went there to look for you, I wore that thing because I still don’t look hot but I actually look cute with it and I feel like wearing it.” I said.

“Look Jagiya, you look hot in every way and by wearing that lots of guys will definitely turn their heads on you. So please Soomin, don’t wear that again. I was really bored in there too but Dad won’t let me leave and with that I’m sorry but I’m scared to death because of what had happen.” He said.

He said that I’m hot! Waaah!! But I’m not really hot; it’s just an excuse from Mr. Bipolar. He said he’s scared to death because of me. He must be really a LOVING HUSBAND for her WIFE. Kekeke!

He kissed me in the forehead and carried me BRIDAL STYLE to the bedroom.

“C’mon, let’s go to sleep, you’re definitely tired.” He said.

“Thanks Oppa” I said and giggled.