Chapter 4 - A "SPECIAL" guest of Sehun (Part 2)

Sehun’s POV

I’m starting to get hungry as I saw HyoJin crying on the sofa. Aissh! What had happen to this girl?

“Yahh!!! Why are you crying!? Such a baby!” I shouted at her.

“--Such a -- baby --? Why – don’t you ask your smart wife--?!” She stood up and ruffled her hair annoyingly.

“Why? Why her?” I said not believing her. Seomin made HyoJin cry?

“She said that I should leave, she called me a slut, she told me that I was flirt. It hurts!” She started her drama.

In my entire life, I’ve never heard of Seomin talking like that. She is a good girl with a pure heart but I always leave her with my signature sleepy stares and that cause her heart to break. STUPID ME.

“Aissh!! I don’t believe you! You’re a liar” I said.

“Oh! You don’t believe me? Why don’t you ask her? And if she’ll prove you wrong, I’ll show it to you! And By the way, I’ll be sleeping at your guest room. It’s late already!” And with that she left.

I haven’t got the time to tell you that you we’re awful as a drama star. Weird. I got to go to Seomin first but I’m kinda tired so I headed through our room.

As I was walking, the door opened in the library and I saw Seomin walking out with swollen eyes. Did she cried to?

“Jagiya!!!! Wait!!!” I shouted but she wouldn’t turn her back and waited for me.

“Oh Well, I better run to her since the mansion is big, it kinda takes time to just walk. I got the hold of her hands and intertwined it with mine.

“Are you ok? What had happen to you?” I said as I checked down her forehead for temperature.

She’s not saying anything. What had happen to my positive-thinking Seomin? Why is she all sad? Aissh. So hard to get! I’ll just leave her with that attitude, I removed my hands with her.

We reached our room with 10 seconds of awkwardness. She threw herself in the bed.

“Do I look like a flirt to you?” she said as I saw a single tear running through her cheeks.

“Think of it! I’m Sehun not Seomin” I said as I also got my way at the other side of the bed.

Before I got to say my whole opinion, she was sound asleep like a baby, such a cute kid, and with that, I hugged her and slept.