Chapter 7 - Geez

Soomin’s POV

I am really waiting for him. He really is late. It’s already past midnight and he’s still not here. I am really worried. I sat at a couch in the living room reading a book. The couch I’m sitting in is a bit dark, which you could actually hide. How about HyoJin? I think she’s already asleep. The house is already quiet. I’m already very sleepy. So... I met dreamland before I actually knew it.

Sehun’s POV

I am drunk but I can still manage and I had a fun night with my hyungs. It’s really fun! I missed them so much especially Luhan Hyung. I will already go home. I think it’s really late. 

“Hyung, it’s already very late, I have to go” I told Suho hyung.

“No, let’s still party!” Luhan barged in the conversation while dancing.

Suho hyung and I laughed at the fact that he really is now groggy and clumsy.

“Baby it’s you! You’re the one I love~ You’re the one I need!~” Kris barged in singing as loud as he can.

They are all very funny. DO hyung, and Suho hyung are the only ones who didn’t drink. Others we’re like Spiderman and others we’re even crying. Some we’re dirty dancing too.

I went away and drove my way home. I reached the house and I didn’t had a response so I helped myself. I went to open the door and it was all dark. Maybe Soomin is already asleep. Then I heard HyoJin’s door creaked open. She went out wearing very revealing clothes.

“Like what you see?” She smirked. WTF? Me? Like? What I see? NO. Soomin is sexier even though she only wears plain clothing. But HyoJin? She looks fat and you’ll have the urge to vomit.

“Are you kidding me? NO Of course, Get out of the way!” I went straight to the room but there is no sign of Soomin so I just washed. Maybe she’s partying too. Aish! That girl! I dressed myself and went straight to bed. I met dreamland as soon as I can.

Soomin’s POV

NEXT DAY: 6AM in the morning

I woke up because I feel that I was in a desert or something. I adjusted my eyes and I look silly since I was still in the couch of this big house. The sun was facing me. I haven’t heard of Sehun yet. Where is he? My back hurts again; I feel something bad will happen. I feel thirsty so I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I was drinking my way to our bedroom. I am still sleepy since it’s still 6 in the morning. I opened the door when I was wide awake as f*ck, I can’t believe what I just saw! Is it really true? The glass of water that I was holding is now shattered at the floor. The loud pang made the two sleeping bodies wake up.