Chapter 9 - What we didn't know + Author's Note

The night before...

HyoJin planned an idea since he can’t let Soomin do something that would make Sehun mad so he changed his plans.

THE OPPOSITE WAY

She went to a drug store to buy sleeping pills with large effects. She paid for it and went home. She went to the kitchen, she grinded the pills and add water.

‘He might choke on this so better put water’ she thought.

She went back to her room and changed to a lack-of-fabric sleeping dress.

The clock strikes midnight and HyoJin went outside to start her plan.

------------------

Sehun was already asleep, Soomin was sleeping peacefully at the couch but HyoJin was wide awake.

HyoJin grabbed a mini bottle at her room and went straight to the other room Sehun was sleeping at. She walked in quietly and reached the bed, she sat there quietly but Sehun woke up.

“Yaaaaa-“ Sehun’s words we’re cut when HyoJin let him swallow the liquid that was in the mini bottle. Sehun, in the other hand, managed to dodge the bottle but it was too late.

“What is this?” Sehun stayed awake but after five seconds, he went back to dreamland.

NOTHING HAPPENED. But HyoJin slept beside Sehun at bed.

+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*+_*

A/n: PLEASE READ THE NOTES BELOW. I’M BEGGING

Seomin and Soomin are same. I misspelled the names. Mianhae. 

I am so sorry if I post late every time. Author-nim is busy. It’s almost the ending part!

Mianhae for ALL the short chapters, the chapters are all exactly 1 page in MS Word.

Thank you for the 4000+ reads! Gomawo!

Please Read This: LOOKING FOR HIM IN EXO’S DORM

Please vote! Vote! Vote!

-Saranghaeyo