Chapter 23 - Plane

Sehun’s POV

“Yah! Oppa! Where are we going?” She is indeed annoying. I just kept on dragging her.

“Oppa! I didn’t brought my clothes! You should’ve told me!” She hit me in the arms.

“Yah! Don’t hit me!” I said and pouted.

“Eew! Aegyo!” She said as she stick her tongue out.

I ignored her.

We walked into the plane and sat at the seats occupied for us.

First Class

“Yah! I’m not sure about this Sehunnie” She said and breathed heavily. She sat beside me and rested her head.

20 min later…

Soomin fell asleep when I saw someone checking her out. He stood up from his seat and looked at me.

“Is she your brother?” He asked. I was about to burst when he said that. Do I look like a brother to Soomin?

“Do you wanna die? Huh?  She’s my wife!  Better leave or I’ll throw you out of the plane’s window!!” I said and looked at him angrily. I’m sure my ears are red by now. Soomin sarted to wake up.

He went out of our sight.

“Yah! Sehunnie! Chill!”  She hugged me.

“That guy was checking you out! How am I suppose to calm down and chill!” I said.

“Hul! Your jealous! Aigoo” She said and laughed at me. I looked at her then she kissed me at the cheeks.

“Passengers, please take your seats and make sure your seatbelts  are fastened, we are about to land, Thankyou” That sound boomed the speakers.