Chapter 25 - Huh?

Soomin’s POV

We came to the hotel after we finished swimming. I was really tired. I don’t know why.

“Sehunnie, Come On! I’m already tired! Let’s go to sleep okay?” I said. I grabbed his arm and winked at him smiling.

Sehun looked at me and stood up from his seat. I was holding his arms on the way to our room.

I placed all the bags at the side since it was distracting the way. Sehun went to take a bath first but I was already tired. I was more tired than him.

After a couple of minutes, Sehun was already finished. He was already in his sleeping clothes. It’s a simple shirt and a pair of shorts.

“Sehun, where did you put my clothes?” I asked him.

“It’s in the bag, it’s inside the bathroom already. I didn’t do it, it’s your brother who packed your clothes” He said as he sat at the bed, scanning notifications from his SMS.

I went straight to the bathroom. I looked at my face in the mirror; I thought to myself “I feel something strange”. I proceeded stripping all of my clothes and went to the shower. I let the warm water flow through my body. The water is indeed stress-relieving.

After bathing, I walked and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my body. I walked through the bag Sehun was saying, when I opened the bag, I saw a sleeping dress and a pair of undies.

Isn’t it awkward for my brother to pack my clothes?

I wore what he gave me. The dress stops by higher than my knees. The top was designed in a V-cut.

I walked outside of the room drying my hair with a towel.

Sehun greeted me with a shocked face.

“Why?” I asked him still drying my hair.

“Hyung made you wear that?” he asked with huge eyes.

“Wear what? This dress? Yup” I said and smiled.

“Isn’t it pretty?” I asked.

He looked away and gulped.

“What’s the problem?” I asked and sat beside him.

“Come, let’s sleep now” He said, lying down at the covers of the bed.

I laid beside him, still wondering why.

“Sehunnie, what is the problem?” I asked him as I turn to him putting my hands at the side of my head.

Sehun’s POV

I was still sending an SMS to Chanyeol hyung asking him “why?” because he just said that I should be ready when Soomin walked outside of the room drying her hair with a towel.

If I could literally drop my jaw, I would.  So she really is that gorgeous.

It’s like time stopped. She was indeed – ahem – sexy.

“Why?” She asked me still drying her hair.

“Hyung made you wear that?” I asked.

“Where what? This dress? Yup” She said and smiled. Am I in heaven?

“Isn’t it pretty?” She asked as she turned around.

 Shit. She is really gorgeous. Her dress fits her perfectly. She has a perfect S-Line. She has a perfect curvy and sexy body. What am I talking?

Byuntae!

I looked away and gulped.

“What’s the problem?” She asked me and sat beside me.

Sehun, don’t look at her, you’ll hurt her.

“Come, let’s sleep now” I said, lying down at the covers of the bed still not looking at her.

She lay beside me.

“Sehunnie, what is the problem?” She asked me.

“Nothing baby” I said.

“Look at me please” She commanded.

I took a deep breath and looked at her.

She is looking at me but I was distracted when I saw her chest. Shit.

Why does she have to be this sexy?

I covered her with a blanket immediately.

“I love you baby” I told her and kissed her forehead and turned my back again.

After a minute...

“Oppa, tell it to me please” She asked me when she started to hug me behind my back. Her leg was on top of me.

I closed my eyes.

“Soomin, please don’t make this hard for me please. Let go of your hug” I said.

“Why? Tell me first, I won’t let go” She said and made her hug tighter.

Shit. I am going to explode.

“Soomin” I made my voice a bit deeper.

“No” she said as she tightens the hug. I can feel her breathing at my ear.

I can’t take this anymore.

I placed myself on top of her. She was shocked of what I have done.

“Baby, you want to know? Huh?” I asked her as I bite my lips.

She is wearing those big eyes and pursed mouth.

I kissed her forehead.

“I guess today’s the day” I said and gave her a smirk.

“Huh?” She asked really frightened about me.

I kissed her passionately without even saying it to her.

I started to kiss her neck when she moaned.

“What are you doing?” She asked holding her neck.

“I guess today is THE day” I said emphasizing the word ‘the’.  I think she understand  what I said.

“I won’t hurt you and you know that. If we did that, I can really say that I am your husband. I love you jagiya. Trust me” I told her.

She nodded and hugged me.