Chapter 24 - Jeju Island

Soomin’s POV

We stopped by at Jeju Island.

Now I get it.

“Ahhhh! Jeju Island! Let’s go swimming okay?” I asked him.

“Of course baby!” He said as he kissed me in the forehead.

We walked outside the airport. We took a cab and placed our luggage at the trunk of the cab.

When we were on our way to nowhere, Sehun was leaning his head into my chest.

It took 30 minutes for us to arrive at the house.

When we went outside the cab, we brought all of our luggage with us.

We have already unpacked our luggages. It’s time to go swimming!

“Sehunnie! Come on! I wanna swim already!” I told him.

“Okay, let’s be ready after 20 minutes okay?” He said.

I nodded.

I packed all the things I need and all the food I wanted to munch.

I was wearing a see through white shirt with my bikini in teal. I have my black shorts too. Sehun was wearing a similar outfit; not with the bikini but the white see through shirt and the black shorts.

Couple outfits <3

We walked in the beach barefooted. The sun will soon set and we have to swim in a hurry although I like swimming at night but it’s still dangerous to swim in the beach at night.

Sehun and I were happy swimming, although some – no, a lot of people stare at us, we didn’t mind. Maybe it is because Sehun is so handsome that the entire people would drool. Or maybe it is me that is pretty? Naaaahh.

That’s a BIG no.

The big as in massive and huge. I was just kidding.

***

Author's note

Sorry for the short chapters.

P.S: Kindly check out more of my stories by clicking my profile.

This is Crazy

- a story of two YOUNG lovers, Jinae and Kai in a crazy world. Jinae happened to be engaged with a boy named Daehyun but Jinae is in love with Kai. Solve the quest.

Loving by twos

- a story of two sisters, Jaemin and Jaehyun. Jaehyun, the girlfriend of EXO's unicorn and Jaemin, who has two EXO's OTP fighting for her.

Thankyou!