The Suprise

It was a dark night and Tony Stark was at a bar with colorful lights were flashing everywhere and there were many women there, but none interest Tony until now. He was drinking scotch and making circles with his cup when a lovely woman with beautiful brown hair with blue electric eyes, started to approach him probably to meet the billionaire gameboy himself. Tony was drinking when she came over. When Tony first saw her he felt like his heart skipped a beat and got lost when he looked in her eyes like he was getting hypnotized.

"May I help you." Tony said to her. She looked at him and gave a small smile and said" Can I satisfy you with something like a drink or do you more scotch." Tony started to stare at her and start to flirt with her till the bar closed and took her to his place. They got on his bed and all at once the ark reactor started to light the room up light blue "What is your name?" Tony asked the woman. "The names Kelly." she said with a smiled with something on her mind, and all at once they started kissing. They both started to stripe each other while laughing and smiling.

A year later

Tony was woken up to the sound of Jarvis waking him up for the morning. Tony got him self a black robe on that haves the stark company logo on it. He started walking to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee when the elevator doors open. Tony saw a woman come up to him. Right there he recognize her, she was the girl he met at the bar a year ago. He notice that Kelly was carrying something close to her chest.

"I was wondering where you been cause I really need to tell you something." She said with a little worry in her voice. Tony started to take a sip of his coffee"you know how we dated for awhile..." he almost spit up coffee all over her when he heard,"You are a father." Tony stared at her. She moved her arm to show what was she was holding in her arms. There was a pink blanket, and in that blanket, happen to be a baby asleep. Kelly looked at Tony and noticed that Tony was not very happy. The baby was the one to break the silence with a little squirm in her mother's arms." Her name is Jessica after my mother." Kelly said with a proud smile.

Everyone started to wake up Clint and Natasha sat together on the couch watching the news, Dr. Banner was in the lab doing who knows what, Steve was in the exercising room pounding on sand bags till they broke off the chains, Thor was not at the tower probably at asguard,Loki was in his cell like room in the advengers tower but they consider it as his bed room, Tony and Kelly were in Tony's lab doing some testes to see the little girl was his daughter.

The little girl had Kelly's eyes and she looked more like Tony with his dark brown hair, kind of have flat and also round checks.

The whole time when they were examining the child Jessica started to giggle and sqruim Kelly was trying to hold her still but she wanted to go to Tony that was new to her, who was holding a needle in front of her.

Finally Kelly give in and turn to Tony who was panicking with all of this happening of him becoming a father, all this responsibility, not having the time to his self."She wants you to hold her" Tony turned to look at Kelly and then at Jessica with this nervous look on his face, what was he going to do he never held a baby before. He started to think of how he was going to lift the child off the table.

He lift her up trying not to drop her, he cradled her in his arms and hold on tight to his chest. Jessica grab on to his shirt trying to see what was glowing blue under his shirt. Tony looked down her and smiled while Kelly was taking a little bit of blood from her leg.

Tony then just put Jessica on his hip and have his left arm wrapped around her back to hold her up straight while looking through a microscope to look at the blood sample. He glared and looked at Jessica and said"Welcome home sweetie." and kissed both Kelly and his daughter on their foreheads.

Jessica is around 1 years old and is starting to walk and she is playing with Steve with some baby toys while trying to get her talk but no matter how hard he tried all he gets is some mumbles. Tony and Kelly are setting up Jessica's room. They painted the walls light pink with a few animals on the wall. They put up the room with a cradle, a changing station, and a play area. Kelly put this special amulet on the cradle that she bought off the internet. It said that you could give to a person you love and it will hold great power and protect the person who wears it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry that was a short chapter I promise I will try to type longer next time I update. The next one will be about Jessica 4 years later and something might happen!?!?
Until then love you guys. =)