Mom?

"mom?" She said before running into the woman's arms. Her mother hugged her back rubbing her back while saying comforting words.

"It's okay my child, but it seems that your family needs you." Jessica raised her head up and looked straight into her mother's eyes. Oh those blue eyes that are now hers.

"What?"

"Your father, your friends, they need more than me. Please you need to see this." Her mother led her to a window and showed her her family surrounding her in a hospital bed. Jessica's hands flew to her mouth, unable to speak.

"But I was at Peters house, how could I be there?" She stuttered out. The two gods stood on her left, then Widow, Clint, Bruce, Steve, Coulson, Maria, then on her right was Tony  and Peter. In the far back of the room stood two people, one was a woman with brown hair and brown eyes and the man haves sliver blonde hair with blue eyes. It seems they are talking to each other in a different language.

"Something happened in your sleep that got you there. Please wake up so they can see you." Her mother said before fading away. Jessica took her words and looked back at the window. She put her hands on the frame and jumped through after saying.....

"Good-bye"