Help

Tony's P.O.V.

Jessica seems to be lost somehow. Full of curiosity. I need to help her, but with what. I found her the lab making something. I walked over to her without her even hearing me. She was making some kind of..... Gadget. A useful weapon in the shape of a gun.

"What are you up to, champ?" She jumped at the sound of my voice. She turned around to face me.

"Just making a um..... Taser." A taser. Right. The mission alert  went off. I turned around to see a screen of an army of robots coming toward the tower.

"Let's suit up!" I dashed over to my suit. Oh how I love the red and gold paint shining off it. Giving fear to those who I fight. I jumped in it as Jarvis started to boost it up. Making my blue screens come to life, lighting the helmet.

We came out to only find the robots to be controlled by someone that I think I know.

"Hey capsicle, try not to cause a WW three going on!" I heard him chuckle at the nickname.

"Stark do you have any visual on who's robot these are?"

"Not yet." I blasted a robot and a label flew over at my direction of the blast. It said Dooms industry. Doom? As in Doctor Doom and the Fantastic Four?

I got hit in the head really hard causing my vision to blur. Then a voice came in and told their plan of getting to my daughter. No. Nononono! This can't happen.

"You will never get to her!" Another hit to the head and I was out.

Steve's P.O.V.

I saw as Tony hit the ground hard. I tried to get to him but the robots were now blocking me.

"Need some assistance?" I looked up to see Loki and Thor back to back. Throwing punches and knives at each robot that came to view. By the time we finish bashing the robots Tony was taken away oh where could he be?

Widow came down with Quinn jet with also inside the rest of the team.

"What happen to Tony?" Jessica said with that beautiful worried face of hers. I look down not wanting to make eye contact. Making her even more sad.

"He was taken by the robots. I'm sorry but I couldn't get to him." I look up almost the break of tears. "But we do know who's robots they belonged to. Doom."

Tony's P.O.V.

"Hello Stark. I'm so glad you came. I was wondering if you didn't get the invitation." I look up to see Doom. That dirty bastred. What does he want with my daughter?