SHIELD?

It's been a month since being together with spiderman aka Peter Parker. I really love him so much but he probably doesn't feel the same.

I am on my way to Peters house when he came out telling me that we can't hang out today. He said it was about shield but I never knew what it was, I mean I know I heard it before but I never knew anything about it. Anyway he said he was now in a team of teens that are White Tiger, Nova, Power man, and Iron fist.

I walked back home and sinker into the couch with Steve and Natasha and they looked over my direction.

"What's wrong with you?" Natasha said

"What is shield?" I asked curiously.

They looked at each other for a second and stared into my eyes filled with curiosity.

"Shield is a program for young heros and tries to teach them how to control their gifts and we also work for them. It's where we all met and how we became the advengers. And it was where Natasha and Clint became agents." Steve said explaining it so I could understand.

"But other than that the founder of it was agent or dricetor Fury and he doesn't even know about you. If he does he would probably kill your dad." Natasha said

"Would I be able to meet him but not letting him know I was his daughter, maybe tell him that I was adopted. I don't know what do you think?"

They looked at each and gotten up and nodded and started to prepare a ship while I grabbed a bag put in a outfit and a few snacks and drinks, along with a note book to take notes. A half an hour later we were in the sky looking for what is called a helicarrier, while I was looking at the city of New York hovering over it.

We came to a stop and looked around to see the young heros and agents gathering around while making a empty space for a man that was wearing head to toe black clothes with an eye patch covering his left eye.

"What is the meaning of this and why are you guys here?" Said the tall man

"We came to inform you that Tony had adopted a child that is named Jessica. Plus it been a month and we realized she has powers and we wanted to show her aroun-..."

"Hello my name is director Fury, better known as Nick Fury." He held out his hand waiting for me to shake it. I reached out carefully so I would make a joke of myself.

"JESSICA IS THAT YOU!?!" And I knew who that was. Spiderman came up to me all worried.