the funeral

The glass went flying and it hit Kelly in the chest. Kelly was wide eyed and went down. Jessica saw it she started to cry while screaming. Tony came in with his armor and was too late, he punched the man and he went out. Jessica ran to her mother's body crying."Mommy... Mommy...MOMMY!" Kelly looked at her daughter who was crying her heart out,Kelly lift her hand where she was holding her daughters face, with one last breath she said." I...love...you," her hand fell down from her daughters face, dead.

Tony ran over, his face mask off holding Kelly's hand."No don't abandon me, please I will stay with Jessica no matter what, now please don't leave me!" but it was too late she was dead.

The funeral

Jessica was holding her roses and walked to mother's coffin and placed it over her. Jessica stood there with a tear rolling down her face. Tony with his hand on her back rubbing it to support her. The other advengers were in the back sitting in their chairs listening to Tony's speech. When they buried the body in the ground Jessica walked up with a rose in her hand, she walked up to the new dirt. She took the rose and plant it on top and went to her knees crying wishing that her mother was still there with her. Tony walked over to her and picked her up and carried her to the car and drove her home.

When they got home Jessica was asleep and Tony carried her to her room. Tony and the advengers were in the living room, Tony with his face covered by his hands, everyone was supporting him and was feeling bad for Jessica, because a girl her age with her mother dead is sad.

Jessica awoken and it was morning she got up went to her mirror and saw a werecat she got scared and ran to her dad's room. When she got there Tony saw her and notice the amulet has been activated some how. He thought of training her when she was older. Clint and Natasha agreed that when Jessica gets older they will train her, but now they have to teach her to control this power and to not to tell Nick Fury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was short but I needed to so it will cause something for the next chapter. So before I start on the next chapter I want you guys to comment so I know what to for the next one.
Until then love you guys 😊😊😘