school bully

9 years later

It was Jessica's first day of highschool and she was very nervous. She woke up got dressed in jeans, old Navy t shirt, and some leather boots. She rushed down to grab a muffin or two, and Tony saw her and walked to her a grabbed her by her shoulders and turned her around to see her face.

Tony looked in her eyes and saw fear."Its okay, don't worry those students will like you." Jessica smiled and rushed to the garage and hopped into the car and Tony got in and started the vehicle. When they got there Jessica kissed her dad on the cheek and jumped out of the car. People there had their mouths open about to touch the ground.

When she got in she went to the office to get her schedule and looked over it and dashed to her locker to put some stuff in it. This jock came over leaning on the locker next to it, he had blonde hair and blue eyes with a huge nervous smile. At that point she knew he liked her, but she wasn't interested.

She head to first class, English, she saw a boy sitting by himself so she next to him. They both looked at each other he had brown eyes and short brown hair with bangs that go over his eyes. "Jessica Stark," she held out her hand for him to take." Peter Parker," he took her hand and shook it. The whole time in there they were passing notes, funny ones and questions.

When was almost over she handed him her schedule and he looked it over."I guess we have the same classes. We are going to have a blast together!"

When they left the room they were laughing and notice it was almost time for lunch. Flash came over and grabbed Peter and lift him off his feet and took Peter's lunch money and walked off. Jessica looked over at Peter and he was looking at the floor. Jessica took out a few dollars and handed it to Peter. He looked up and smiled and took it happily. They ran to the cafe and took their lunch to a empty table and talked the whole time.

Flash came over and punched Peter in the face and told him to go some where else. Peter covered his face and ran outside. Flash sat in the chair where Peter was sitting in and Flash started to act all charming. Jessica got up from her seat to go looking for Peter when Flash grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. Jessica turned around and pushed Flash out of his chair and walked out of there.

When she got out there she saw Peter sitting on the swing set, she walked over to him and sat in the empty swing that was next to him. He looked at her and looked back down. Jessica leaned over and gave him a tight hug. He was surprised and hugged back.

At the end of the day Jessica was walking out with Peter when Tony came to pick her up. When she was about to leave Peter she kissed him on the cheek and ran to her ride.

When it happen Peter didn't know what happened until Flash walked up at him with full steam."PARKER!!!" Peter hold still with his eyes shut tight. He was waiting for the pain, he then waited for a few minutes then he started to open his eyes. Jessica was holding Flash back, she grabbed him and threw him to the ground. She grabbed Peters hand and lead him to the car. Tony drove off quickly and stopped at Peters house to drop him off.

Jessica gave Peter a hug and kiss that lasted for a few seconds and went back to the car. When Jessica got home she ran past all of the advengers to her room and locked the door. She sat down on her bed and took the amulet from under her shirt and stared at it.

She heard a knock at her door, she took the amulet and put it on her nightstand and went to the door. When she opened it she saw Steve standing there all worried about her. He stepped inside and gave her a tight hug,"I know what happened, I can help you control your anger. Bruce can help too." Jessica looked up at him and nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they got back to school the next day everything was different. People were surrounding her, probably because of what happen yesterday with Flash. She was wanting to get out of the crowd, she wanted room to breath, she wanted Peter so he can calm her.

She looked down and pushed her way out of the crowd. She kept pushing till she got to a stop, she looked up and saw Peter in front of her. She grew a smile and hugged him. The whole day they talked and avoided Flash and the crowd.

When the day was over she got a few text messages from her dad.

Tony: Sorry couldn't come to pick you up.

Tony: had a important mission

Jessica: OK I will walk home with Peter

Tony: love you ;)

Jessica: love you too

When she walked out she waited for Peter but had no sight of him. When everyone was gone she saw no sign for Peter. So she started walking back home. She was walking then she heard a noise she turned around and saw no one. She turned around and saw a man with long unhealthy black hair, wearing some red goggles, black lab boots and gloves, and a grey outfit. He was a wearing what seems to be a metal backpack with four robotic arms coming out of it.

He had a evil smile plastered over his face, he grabbed her by her waist with one of the arms and carried her while using his other arms climbing on sides of buildings. She knew she could use her powers but she knew that she was not fully trained to use them plus she didn't want to get seen by people since there are people around seeing this happen.

She didn't want to scream because she wasn't scared of him. She started to wiggle a little to get loose but that didn't help, but it did give her a hit in the head by a brick when she started to move upwards. Everything went fuzzy, she started to see red and blue and she thinks to herself is she going g crazy or is she being rescued. Then everything went black.