Spiderman comes to the rescue

I woke in a dark room strapped down to a chair. I look down to see a needle going into me collecting blood. I look up to see a little bit of light then it all came back. The man was doc-ock he was collecting DNA for some reason.

Then I heard a noise of fighting. I looked up to see them fighting over me. Spiderman. He was the one to save me, to be my hero from this man. I see him taking Doc down and won the fight, he came landing down by me taking the stuff off me that was holding me down. When I was able to get up I felt so weak at the wrong time. The blood that was in me was now in a jar that was hooked up to the needle that was in my arm.

Spiderman started to lift me up on to his back holding on tightly. He took me home where he knew I would be safe. My dad came outside on to the chopter landing area and grabbed me along with everybody else. Banner and Steve wrapped their arms under my arms to support me onto my feet. I looked over my shoulder seeing my dad hugging spiderman for bringing me home."Thank you so much for saving my daughter." "Happy to help." When he said that it sounded almost like Peter.

They took me to the lab where they started to check my vitals to see if I was okay. Then everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up seeing I was in my room. My walls were a light purple, my bed was lavender with the same matching sheets and covers, and the floor was a white carpet. I looked at my clock and it reads 11:31 am. I was late for school! I got up when a knock came to my door. I turned to see my dad,"Hey, you won't be going to school till tomorrow because of what happen last night. You... lost alot of blood and you won't be regaining that strength till later in the day so get your rest for now." I looked at him and nodded and laid back down in bed.

I decided to get up and get something to eat. I walked into the kitchen where I grabbed a bowl of cereal. Then out of nowhere the memory of spiderman came back with Peter too. How the both have similarities, height and voice. I decide I will start the investigation tomorrow.

I walked out to the landing sight and just stared off to the city and seeing how peaceful it is and how beautiful it is. Looking at all the people from how high I am comparing them to the size of ants. A minute later Clint comes out wearing his same black uniform and glasses, comes standing next to me.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I turn to see Clint talking to me."Yeah, I love the colors of the veiw from up here." He nodded and walked back into the building. I stayed out there for a while and went back in seeing if I can call Peter of what happened and that I would be coming back tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

I came to Peters house hoping to walk to school with him, but I end up getting a ride with my dad. He can be so protective but right now he is going overboard. I meet Peter at the front and started to explain to him about everything that happened.

In class I can hardly focus or pay attention in class. I been focused on spiderman and that thought have not left my head. Then lunch came and I was silent the whole time. Me and Peter got a science project that is due in a week so I decided to invite Peter over.

We showed up at the front door and Peter looked over at me and I can see he was nervous. I hold his hand and lead him inside, he was holding tight and let go when he was confronting the advengers. He greeted them and it seem that they actually liked him.

I leaded Peter to my bedroom with a few sodas and chips and sat down on my bed and did some work.

"How come you were acting strange at school?"

" I don't know it just complicated. "

"I will listen and I won't think you are crazy." I looked at him and took a breath.

"I think you are spiderman." He chuckled and looked at me with a smile.

"And how did you come up with that?"

" you both have the same height and both have the same exact voice. And not mention there have been sightings around the school of him."

His smile disappeared and he looked at me.

"Will you tell no body, not even your dad?"

"I promise."

"Okay, I am spiderman." He looked down for some reason.

"I don't care if your spiderman or not, you are the best friend I could ever have."

He looked up and smiled, I leaned over and gave him a hug. We finished half of the project and decided to go down to the gym and do some moves and I have to admit he was pretty amazing with his back flips and his web slinging. After that we headed down to Peters house to say goodbye.

Before he went to his house I got a chance to meet his aunt May and when I was about to leave I gave him a kiss that lasted about a few seconds and stopped when I heard my dad calling after me.

Sorry if it's cheesy but hey know we know who's dating who.
Don't be afraid to leave a comment and sorry it took so long
OK update soon love ya
:)