Interview

Peter's P.O.V.

I ran over to Jessica wondering how and why she came up here.

" Jessica why are you here?"

"I wanted to be apart of the team. I want to help save people and become a hero."

"But you don't have any experience on the battle field."

" I can practice in the training course so I won't make any mistakes."

"That is a great idea. We can take Jessica in the training course to what kind of powers she haves and see if she haves what it takes to be on the team." Coulson said

We walked to the training area. Everyone was to be in the panel/viewing area where we can control the room and perfect area to watch the whole action. I was nervous, not just because of Jessica getting hurt but also not getting in the program.

The first course was with these drones that she had to take down. Next was lasers that she had to dodged. After that was she had to do a little stealthiness on a item with out getting tagged or noticed under time.

"Good luck. Your gonna need it." I told and she turned around to face me and smiled

Jessica's P.O.V.

The first challenge was the drones. I closed my eyes and took a breath and felt the power of my amulet go through my veins. I felt everything around me like I didn't need to open my eyes, I felt the vibrations of the moving drones that were coming at me.

I opened my eyes and right before the drone sliced me I bend over backwards, then jumped backwards. I charged the drone and sliced it in half with my claws.

I need to focus,remember this is for mom and dad. Try to impress the big guy, and make your parents proud even if they aren't here at this very moment, watching you.

I came over and took down some more drones till there were only pieces of scrap metal all over the place. It was over and everyone came out and gave me high fives and keeping my spirits up for the next challenge.

I came over to a bench and took a drink of water. Natasha came over and sat down next to me.

"You look good out there. Are you sure you can keep this up or do you want to back out and come back tomorrow for this?"

"Nah I want to finish these challenges so I can be apart of the program and expand learning maybe learn new moves each day. And be able to walk around the place with everyone else."

"You are a tuff person just like me. I hope you know that."

"I know that and I think you are the tuffest person I know." She smiled and walked to the room.

Now it's time for the lasers. One shot near me and I did so many back flips about a good five minutes. When I finally got it all down I got hit by a laser to the arm. I hurted really bad as it stinger really bad. But I tuffen up and held on to my arm and let go and kept on going till ten minutes have pasted.

It was finally over and everyone came running to my direction. Steve came over with a bandage and wrapped it around my injury on my arm.

"I'm okay really it was just a scratch nothing bad or anything."

"Are you sure you can go on?"

"Yeah" I was scared if I didn't get in but I can always start over.

The horn went of and I sneaked around a few pillars and found a few drones. I sneaked up to one of them and grabbed it and pulled back and destroyed it. And I took out the other ones.

There was a run way with lasers going down hall. I ran down the hall while dodging the lasers. I stepped in the wrong time and got a scratch on my leg. I wanted to cover the wound but then they would stop the thing so I fight back the pain to the back of my head.

I kept moving where I saw a drone turn it self to a villain. It turned into...Doctor Doom? He came at me with a swing and a kick to the chest.

I fall back and when I was going to get back up he kicked me in the stomach. I curled up into a ball and covered my head.

"Ha Ha Ha shield thinks that new soilders would stop me of what I am doing well they can think again."

I didn't bother to look up. All of a sudden I felt caring hands on my back and heard some one running to me. I looked up and saw Steve, Natasha, and Peter by my side. Peter had his mask off with tears in his eyes holding my hand tight.

I was carried to the medic bay, my dad came in worried. Peter followed but this time with his mask on.

"Why did you come here. Why didnt you told me?"

"I wanted to be a hero like you. I want to save the world like iron man."

" I promised your mother that I would protect you."

"It doesn't look like your doing a good job." He looked at me with a broken face and marched out of the room. Peter came over and sat in a chair that was next to my bed.

"What's wrong Pete?"

"I thought I almost lost you. I thought I would never see you again just like my uncle." He said in a weak tone.

"Pete I will always be with you no matter what." He looked up and I could tell he was smiling under his mask. I leaned over and gave him a hug.