Sorry

I am going to come to an end the book sorry. ;(

Jessica ran throughout the place. The darkness only clouded her vision. She turns around to see the monster she feared. Hatred.

She came to an stop when she found some of the team members surrounding her, standing up to 15 feet. They glared down at her with great disappointment.

"You are a disappointment to the avengers." Steve said. She cowered down.

"You only get in the way!" Clint said.

She looked up to all of them staring her down. She ran away,  she tried to get away, but there was nowhere to go but darkness. All she heard was all the negativity from her family. She felt the urge to cry but didn't want to seem weak.

She kept on running till she felt the ground under her disappear. She kept on falling and falling til she closed her eyes. When she opened them she was somewhere else.

She wore a plain white dress, in the middle of a meadow. The wind was blowing the tall high grass and flowers. She sat up and looked around. She came to realize she was in a happy place of peace and tranquility.

Her got on her feet and sang out with her heart. Knowing no one was near or even there to hear her. She spined around and danced to her hearts content.

"Just before the dawn, when the light is gone, Shine, shine your way.

And you may not know, Where to go, Shine, shine your way.

Open road but it's still dark, Built a fire from a spark, And shine, shine your way."

She stopped all at once. She looked around to see no one, it began to worry her. The wild child stood there knowing she can go nowhere, nobody was around to talk to. Her nerves started to rise, what if she couldn't escape. She started to remember her family.

All at once these windows appeared. She saw her father caring for her when she was sick. She remembered that her mom was around and was looking for some med.

Another came up, it was a movie night with her parents and the Avengers.it was Thor and Steves first time seeing a movie in awhile. She smiled.

The next one was of her losing her mother. Her younger self had tears building up in her eyes. She was holding onto her mother's hand for Dear life.

There was one with her older, Spiderman was there, it was the day he saved her. Behind his mask she can see his worried expression.

The last one of her in a bed gurney. Everyone she knew was there. Even Loki and Peter. They were all hovering over her with sad faces. And is that Dad crying.

"You should go to them." She turned around quick to see her mother, standing there with a smile.

"Mom? Is that really you?"