The Babysitter

3 years later

Jessica was seven and was in her PJs watching the news while Tony was in his lab working on the iron man suit. A mission called up and the advengers were on their way.

"Make sure you behave while we are gone, we might be gone for a few days. There are food in the fridge if you get hungry. Love you." Then Tony left and Jessica was still watching the news when she started to bored.

"Jarvis, is Loki awake yet." Jessica said. "Yes sir," "good cause I am going to make some breakfast."

~~~~~~~~

Jessica had a cart that haves eggs, bacon, juice, pancakes, and some jams. She walks into the elevator wearing her amulet just in case he tried to hurt her. She walked up to the door and took a deep breathe. "It's OK, he might of tried to take over this world but he has changed lately and deserves another chance to prove himself right."

She walked in seeing him sitting on his bed reading. He looked up when he heard his door open. He quickly marked his book and set it down next to him and stood up with his arms crossed and his eyebrows up in surprise to see someone come down.

 He quickly marked his book and set it down next to him and stood up with his arms crossed and his eyebrows up in surprise to see someone come down

"What do you want?" Loki asked in a serious tone."I came down to see if you were interested in eating breakfast with me?" She showed him the cart and pulled it over to a room where it was set up for dining."Why would you care eating with me little girl, and why would Stark have a little child walking around in his building?" Jessica looked at him and went back to setting up the table handing Loki a plate so he can get his food.

"Well you know Tony Stark he is the Iron man, well... I am his daughter." Loki looked at her in disbelief when she was getting herself some bacon."You are his daughter? I never heard of his wife." When he said that it made a flash back of the scene of when her mother died three years ago.

Jessica went silent eating her scrambled eggs. She felt like she was going to cry all over again, but she didn't. She didn't want to cry in front of Loki who could make fun of her or cry for no good reason. So she stayed tuff and fight the tears that would came out.

Loki looked at her and started to study her body language and decided to read her mind. When he saw the memory, he remembered when when his mother was killed.

Jessica glanced around the room and notice that Loki had alot of books in the room. She came up with a plan to get Loki out of the building. When they finish Jessica looked around the room again a notice that it seems to be lonely too."Loki would you like to go somewhere today with me?" Loki looked at her all confused." What about the advengers? What about your father, wouldn't you get in trouble? " Jessica thought for a moment and looked back at Loki." What about them. They aren't even home." Loki started to have a grin on his face and agreed.

Jessica got in former clothes and went to Loki's room and took his hand and pulled him to the elevator. The whole time in there was quiet till Jarvis chimed in."Master Jessica would you explain why Loki is not in his room?" "I am taking him some where special that he would like." " Should I tell your father what you are doing?" "No, we won't be gone long, and don't tell him anything that happened while he was gone no matter what."

They got to the lobby and Jessica was still holding onto Loki's hand tight so he  won't leave her sight." Try to keep up." And when Jessica said that she ran while holding to his hand pushing through crowds. Loki was still confused of where they were going but he just kept on following her the best he can.

They reached to this library and went inside. Loki, when he first walked and saw all the books on the shelves he was dazzled and felt happy. He looked around the big room looking where to start. Jessica pulled him over to this counter to get him a card so he had access to the library. When they finished, Loki rushed over to this shelf and started to look at five books at once. He picked out a few of them and checked them out. Jessica explained to him that they all have a due date and how they can renew them.

When the got back Loki hugged Jessica tightly."Thank you," Loki whispered into Jessica's ear. Loki started to walk to his bedroom door, Jessica remembered how lonely his room was she stopped him and invited him to the top floor and read there with a beautiful view.

Few days later...

Tony and advengers arrived back at the tower when they stepped out they saw Loki sitting on the couch reading with Jessica no where to be seen. "Loki where is my daughter!?" Loki looked up from his book and got up from the couch and walked over to the door way and stared at them."I said, WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!?!" Jessica walked into the room and saw her father with his hand up ready to shoot.

"WHAT!" Jessica ran in front of Loki to protect him arms up. Tony notice that they became friends so he hold back. The other advengers decided to give Loki another chance but are now keeping a close eye on him, but Tony he was watching them no matter what because he couldn't risk it Jessica was all he had left.