Research

Jessica's P.O.V.

Finally my dad lifted my punishment and is now trusting me to got out on my own only if I tell him where I am going. Now I am going to find out what Doom is up to and I know the right people to go to for help.

I pulled up at the building and went to the top floor. Where I found the person I was looking for. Reed Richards. He is the one of top smartest people in the world along with my dad, Bruce Banner, and Shield. He is also the leader for the famous group called the Fantastic four. Working along side with the famous Invisible woman aka Susan Richards, married to Reed Richards. The Human Torch aka Johnny Storm, brother to Susan Richards, and finally last but not least The Thing aka Benjamin Grimm, life long friend to Reed Richards.

"Hey Jessica long time no see, how ya been."

"Pretty good actually. Hey Reed I was wondering if I can get a little bit of research about Doctor Doom." He then looked at me, smile disappeared.

"And why would you want to know about him."

"Well I sort of joined Shield and I wanted to learn more about the villains and study their moves and background knowledge about them before I hit the battle field." His smile then returned and went to a room and put in a hand drive in the computer. I was then was merged with a warm hug. I turned around to see Johnny.

"Hey Johnny how's it been."

"It's been a while where have you been."

"Umm I joined Shield." He then put me down and looked at me.

"Don't let get control over you."

"I won't." Reed then finished his research and handed me the drive.

When the visiting was over I hurried back to the tower and locked the door to my room, then put the hard drive in my computer. Let the battle begin.