new beginning

Jessica is four years old and is playing in her room with her mom and aunt pepper. She was wearing her amulet when she was a baby and nothing happened yet. Jessica ran to the elevator when she heard the doors open because she knew who it was.

Tony came in with the other advengers."Daddy, Daddy..." Jessica cried when she came in running screaming with her arms open. Tony was in his iron man suit and took off the face mask and open his arms showing he was wanted to show his love for her. He lifted her up in the air and hugged her and kissed her on her forehead."Did you behave for mommy and aunt Pepper?"he asked in curiously and Pepper came in."Yes she did for the past two hours." she said sarcastically.

"Why don't you go and play with toys, and when I get my suit off I will come and play with you. OK." Tony said with a smile to Jessica.

Jessica did as she was told and went to her room waiting for him to join her. When she left the grown ups finally got a chance to talk.

"Kelly I am sorry that I am not being a good father to her but I am really trying." Tony said to Kelly while taking off his suit in the lab."I am telling you that she needs you Tony! I can't raise her without a father. When ever you two play together and a mission comes up you always leave her and she is left with me. What if she is left with only you and a mission calls up, will you leave her all by her self with no one to watch her!"

"I will either take her with me and put her somewhere safe or I will leave her here with Jarvis to watch her."
"NO, you will stay with her or I am going to take everything of mine and hers and pack up and move somewhere where you can't do this to her ever again!" Kelly screamed at Tony while stomping out of the room. Tony stand there for a moment feeling like his heart was crushed. Bruce came in breaking the silence.

Why did Kelly came out looking all mad, did you do something to upset her?" Bruce asked with a curious look on his.

"We got in a fight about me and Jessica." He said in a depressed look.

"I suggest you go to Jessica's room and play with because she is waiting for you." Bruce said starting a project.

Tony walked down the hall hearing Kelly talking to Jessica."Mommy is Daddy going to come in here or is he still busy doing his project with uncle Bruce?"Jessica asked shyly with a little worry in her voice." I don't know but I will go check, but he does this again we are leaving OK sweetie." Kelly told her daughter while hugging close not wanting to let go. Tony stepped in the room with a smile on his face. " Hey who wants to play with daddy!?" Jessica jumped and came over to Tony and he got down on his knees while she came over hugging, arms around his neck.

Two months later

"Tony I told you about watching and showing you love her! Now you left her again with Pepper this time."" I made sure she had fun with her, Kelly. " " NO! That is it we are leaving! " Kelly marched out of the room. Tony stood in the room leaning against the table in disbelief.
Hour later

Kelly had her bag of clothes and Jessica's clothes and a few toys with her walking towards Kelly's car. Jessica gave her dad a hug and kiss good bye and waved as the car pulls away. Tony was Jessica's room looking around the dark room remembering the memories that he had with her growing up those past few years.

Steve came in,"What's wrong?" Tony looked at him and look back down at his daughters toys in the basket. "You know you can catch up to her and change her mind." Tony looked back up at Steve smiled and put his amor on and head out.

Traffic was jammed and they were by a ditch next to a forest. Jessica didn't play with her toys she was looking at her amulet and studying the design on it, the smooth turns and gentle shavings into it with a cat face on it. She looked up at the mirror that hanged over the window she looked it to see her mom's eyes glaring at her then the road. Finally Jessica broke the silence.

" Mommy why don't you love Daddy?" Kelly looked at her daughter confused face. I can't believe she thinks I don't love her father?" Its not I love daddy, its just I don't like the way he abandons you at home, and I am taking you somewhere where he can't do that to you any more. That's all." Jessica didn't care what her father all she knew was that there was other people that could be more people besides her, and there people that were important and that is what heros do. Save lives of mankind." Will we be able to visit him on holidays?" Kelly thought for a moment and said "maybe."

This worried Jessica but she thought best not to think about it and let the adults handle this. There was a silence then there car was knocked off the road into the forest. Kelly flew out of the car and landed on her side. Jessica was in the car in her seat. This man up and was flying he looked like he was pleased and angry. Jessica came out of the ran half way to her mom, the saw her and made the broken glass from the car fly

Cliffhanger