Over Protective

I got out of the hospital bed and felt pressure on my leg. Peter noticed and came over helped me out of the room. When we got out all the advengers were in the waiting room hoping that I was fine, Peters friends were in there too.

My dad rushed over to me and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the jet. Probably mad at me still and maybe when we get home he is going to lecture me about the whole going somewhere with out him knowing.

"You are in big trouble, young lady."

We arrived at the tower. Dad carried me to my bedroom. He then put me in my bed and pulled the covers over.

"We are going to have a talk when you are done resting. While you are resting you can think about what you done because you are grounded." He then marched out of the room and shut the door.

I was about to close my eyes when Peter ran into the window. He knocked on the glass, and I had Jarvis open the window.

"So how did it go?"

"Well the whole grounding is no prob but the training. What did doom want?"

"Probably to take some students and make them come apart of the librarian army."

"That doesn't sound good."

"It's not. So what going on with you?"

"Well I was suppose to rest for my leg to heal. My dad is going to have a talk with me."

"Should I leave then."

"You can if you don't mind laying next to me because it seems that you calm me down." He shrugged and laid down next to me and we cuddled.

Oh no not Doctor Doom. Sorry it took long. Tell me in the comments what Tony's reactions should be seeing spiderman sleeping with his daughter. 😘😘😘

Love you guys