1. Head In the Clouds But My Gravity's Centered

《Play Song》

"Are we there yet?" AJ complained from the back seat of the dusty, blue, pickup truck they found. "Ugh! No, we're not, just a few more hours." Clemintine sighed in annoyance. AJ'S been asking the same question every 5 minutes and Clementine wouldn't dare scold him, that was a job an adult had to do. They would constantly run over walkers and Clementine always had to go and pick out the limbs caught in the wheels. Clemintine had to teach him how to shoot, usually breaking down with tears in memory of Lee. Clemintine was trying her best to act like Lee but face it, no one could be as amazing as Lee. They had enough food to last for months, as long as no bandits take it. The highway seemed endless, no cars in sight.

"Tell me another story about my mommy." AJ asked from the back. "Your mommy was an amazing woman. She fought off countless walkers, carried you in her belly, and gave birth to you in the snow." Clemintine always had cool storied but now she was driving she wasn't thinking clearly.

Bump

"Ugh. Be right back." Clemintine sighed as she stepped out of the vehicle and walked around front. A fat walker was stuck in the bumper.

"Hey! Who are you?!" Someone yelled.

Clemintine immediately spun around and ran back into the pickup truck.

"I know your in there!" The guy yelled.

Clemintine found his voice qite familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it. AJ scrambled to get under the seats and he hid there. Clemintine pulled out her axe from the passenger seat and held it tightly. The man started to jiggle the lock and pull on the handle. Clemintine quickly raised the axe above her head, ready to hit the intruder. The man stopped and flung the door open. Clemintine swung but the intruder was farther back as the axe got stuck the man pulled out a rifle. He had a black hoodie on but he had a red cap underneath. Clemintine struggled to take the axe out of the floor of the pickup and also forgot to wear her signature baseball cap. "Stop moving! Stay still!" The man ordered. Clemintine decided not to aggrivate the man even more and just raised her arms above her head. "Can I get something?.." Clemintine asked, her voice was dry. "Sure, but I'm watching you." The man clicked the saftey off as Clemintine started to climb over the seat and grab her hat. "Hey! Where'd ya get that fucking hat?!" The man shouts. "It's MY hat!" Clemintine clutched her hat tightly, but careful not to bend it. "What's your name!?" The man yelled. "None of your business!" Clemintine screamed. "Well it's your life in my hands right now so you better tell me!" The man yelled back. Clemintine gave up.

"Clemintine." She sighed.

The man started putting the pieces together, one by one. He gently slid his hoodie down and lowered his rifle. "Clemintine....Clem...Where were you?" The guy gently turned Clem's head to face him. "O-oh my g-god!" Clemintine smiles, and hurls herself onto the man, hugging him. "Heh, hey kid." He smiled down at her. "I missed you." Clemintine slowly grabbed the red, cap off of his shaggy head of hair. "Hey there. Gimme that." The guy chuckled and grabbed the hat back and put it back on his head. "AJ, you can come out." Clemintine walked over to the trembling 3 year old. "B-But.." AJ studdered. "He's okay." Clem reassured the child. "How old are ya now?" The man asked. "14 and three months." Clemintine said proudly. "Heh, you make me seem old." The man chuckled. "I have alot of food, it'll last us months." Clemintine giggled. "I see your with AJ?" The man chuckled. "Yep, just me and him." Clemintine put her hand on AJ'S curly head of hair. "Oh. Well..Luke was with me too but we got into an argument about rifles and I left.." The guy sighed. "Well we can look for-"

"NICK HELP!"

"I'M SORRY!"

"HELP!"

"AHHHH!"

Clem and Nick gave eachother a look then scrambled to get outside where Luke was struggling to fight off the herd of walkers. "Here. Your a good shot." Nick handed Clemintine his rifle as Clemintine handed him her handgun.

They started picking off groups of walkers until you could see Luke.

Clemintine quickly grabbed her axe and took a swing at the last walker, colapsing onto Luke himself.

"You okay? Any bites or scratches?" Clemintine asked.

"Clemintine!" Luke smiles and picked up the still small kid into his arms and spun her around.

"Hola, compadre." Clemintine smiled. "Spanish, bruh."

"Umm...hurry! Get to the truck! I'm driving!" Nick pointed to the giant herd coming closer.

Luke held Clemintine's hand and helped her into the back with AJ. Nick took drivers and Luke in passengers.

Nick slammed the keys into the ignition and stomped on the acceleration.

They were off.

"Okay, Clem, you know where we are?" Luke asked franticly.

"Nope. All I know is I'm a few miles away from Ohio." Clemintine explained.

"Good enough." Nick chuckled nervously.

"Okay then, Ohio it is." Luke smiled.