4. Where Did I Go Wrong, I Lost A Friend

《Play Song》

Amy turned out to be a manipulative bitch to Clemintine but a sweet, tease to Nick.

Which was understandable.

Nick was to blinded by his 'love' so he didn't notice the depression Clemintine was slipping into. It was bad, all if this was just bad.

Nick led Amy to the outdoor porch,which was borded up so you couldn't jump over.

Clemintine was jelous that Amy got all of Nick's attention. 'She's an ugly, bitch...I want Nick too..wait what? What?! Why did I just think that?!' Clemintine thought and shook her head in disbelief.

Clemintine Marsh was jelous. Maybe she did have a place in her small heart for the farmboy.

Clemintine decided to follow them, seeing she was just 14, still a curious kid after all.

Nick had his left hand on Amy's waist and his right hand under her chin. Clemintine was just itching to shoot Amy dead right then and there but then Nick wouldn't forgive her.

Nick leaned in and Amy closed her eyes and right there, one of Clem's worst nightmares came true.

The kiss seemed like it lasted years.

Amy pulled away with a smug grin.

"Lets run away together. Get away from the annoying brat and be a couple. We could have children!" Amy was way too excited about this.

"Okay there are two things wrong with that; one, Clem's not annoying, two, I...I really don't want kids..." Nick stood up for Clemintine.

"At least let's run away together, without her, and become a couple!" Amy squealed.

"With her." Nick said.

"Fine." Amy huffed.

Nick looked past Amy to see a smiling Clem. Nick smiled back then looked back at Amy.

"Let's make a plan, Clem's really good at making those." Nick started walking over to a table and grabbed a piece of paper, probally from Luke.

Wait.

Where were Luke and AJ.

'Oh god! I completely forgot!' Clemintine was starting to panic.

"Okay Clem, c'mon over and draw us a plan." Nick said jokingly as he drew a sloppy drawing of the area and possible hiding areas in green crayon.

Clemintine stood over Nick's shoulder and stole the red crayon from Nick's grasp as he picked it up, starting to draw routes and meet up spots.

Okay here we go.

Nick grabbed a blue crayon and drew meet up spots.(above)

"Okay, game plan." Nick looked at Clemintine.

For once, Amy was quiet.

"Okay first we break out of here, then when we get out there might be people outside, so what we do is we make a mad dash for the small house then climb up, then wait for night, then make a run for it and run into the feild. If anything happens we meet up at the east wall." Clemintine said. Clem was very mature and smart for her age, considering she was only in 1st grade when this all happened.

"Okay." Nick agreed.

"Fine.." Amy scoffed.

"Okay, let's get out of here." Clemintine smiled.

Nick walked over to the borded up door and began to smash it down with his hammer.

Amy and Clem started packing some stuff up.

"Worthless......little child....liability..." Amy hummed.

Clemintine chose to ignore her.

There was one last loud bash then panting.

"It's open." Nick huffed.