20. We are the wild youth

Clementine
That morning we gladly gave Luca back to Luke and Anna and I did follow through with that offer Nick made me (wink wink)

So I'm pregnant.

Now what?

-

"We should tell Luke and Anna." Nick points to the positive pregnancy test and smiles.

"Yeah. I can't belive we did that." I put the back of my hand on my forehead and lean against the sink.

"I can't either." Nick chuckles and puts the test in his pocket. "Let's go tell them."

We walk over to Luke and Anna's and knock on the door and are greeted by a sleepy Luke.

"Come in." Luke shuffles aside and Anna is making pancakes.

"So? What do you guys need?" Anna says and turns to face Nick and I.

"Now, Clem and I have been thinking about this for a while and..." Nick nods towards me and I take the test from his pocket.

I hand it to Luke.

"Holy shit..." Luke begins crying as he bites his cheek.

"Are you...Is this...Are you pregnant?" Luke bawls and I nod.

Anna smiles at us and Luke hurls himself onto me, squishing me in a hug.

"Aw my little Clemmy is going to have a baby..STOP GROWING." Luke demands and I smile.

"Hey, it takes two to tango." Nick winks at me and Luke grimaced.

"Don't make me think about what you did to my poor child." Luke growls and gives me one last squeeze and releases me.

"If you need help for names I'm thinking...Luke, Luke Jr and Lucas." Luke smiles and Nick groans.

"Don't get me started, Mr. Ego." Nick chuckles and playfully punches Lukes shoulder.

"Maybe Apricot? Or Orange?" Luke shruggs. "Or Nectarine."

"No!" I groan and smirk.

"Okay , but why do you keep saying three names, are you trying to jinx us?" Nick asks and Luke shruggs.

"Hey, if you want I can get an appointment for you at the hospital." Anna spoke up, running back to the pancakes to flip them.

"That'd be great." I nod.

"We need to buy you some baby stuff! Okay, lemme get some decent clothes on." Luke runs into his room and comes back with his signature clothes.

"Okay, let's go." Luke runs past us and out the apartment and down the stairs.

"Damm,okay then." Nick shrugs and walks with me down the stairs after Luke.

-

"Okay, Blue is a neutral color, right? No, is Red? No..hmm..PURPLE." Luke fussed over different baby outfits.

"Luke, we're here to get baby furniture, cribs, bassinets, bibs, high chairs. Ya know?" Nick points to the Furniture section.

"Oh, fuck okay." Lukes blushes and runs over to the cribs and begins fussing over the styles.

"He's taking this more serious than we are." I giggle and intertwine my fingers in Nick's.

"Guys! Look, it's Magenta and Blue!" Luke sticks his head under the mobile and begins fussing with the blankets.

"When I met Luke, I never thought he'd ever fuss over this, but tada." Nick smirks and joins Luke with the fussing.

I find a little passifier with a blue 'D' on it and I immediately grab it and pay for it.

"Guys, look." I pull out the passifier.

"Awww!" Luke snatches it and looks at the D. "It's your hat!"

"I know." I take the pasifier back and put it in my pocket.

"You know, lemme see if they have these in Orange." Luke runs to the counter and hassles the cashier who says they're getting a new shipment next week.

"Fine. We'll be here then." Luke drags me and Nick out of the shop.

"Some people." Luke scoffs.

[U Like it? Comment? Vote? Hmm?]