6. Now The Darkness Got A Hold On Me

Play song》

Nick and Clem walk for miles in complete silence. I bet even the walkers were concerned. Clementine occasionally tried to strike up a conversation but Nick just ignored her.

Nick's drinking problems have steadily gotten worse. Usually drinking whole cartons.

Clem also slipped back into depression. She even thought about killing herself before.

Finally Clem had enough. "Talk to me! I can't take this silence anymore! Just something. Anything."Clem said, pleading with Nick.

"Whatever, kid." Nick rolls his eyes and keeps walking.

"No 'Whatever, kid' bullshit! I want to talk to you in I don't give a damn thing if you can't get over one death! I want to fucking talk with you. Just anything, please? Stop being such a bitch about everything!" Clementine screams as loud as her lungs would allow her, stomping her feet into the dirt.

Nick sighs. "Stop, okay? I'll talk with you. Just please don't start." Nick pleads and Clem runs into his chest, hugging his tight.

"Hurry, we need to get to shelter." Nick groans and turns Clem around so that she is on his back.

"Let's go." Clem wraps her frail arms around Nick's neck and they trudge on until they spot a medium sized two story log cabin.

"Okay, looks good, grab your guns and let's go." Nick walks down the cobblestone path to the door.

Clem knocks on the door loudly, surely that would attract the walkers, if there are any, inside.

"Nick, let's go." Clem nods as she doesn't hear any signs of life.

They open the door and hear a small voice come from their left. "Please leave." The voice cracks.

"Leave or I'll shoo-Nick! Clem!" Luke jumps from behind the couch with little AJ sleeping, in his arms and another toddler with him.

"This is Laura." Luke holds the toddlers hand and she squeezes his. "I saw her being chased by some walkers and I saved her so yeah." Luke smiles at Clem and Nick and welcomes us in.

"Here, we got plenty. Luke lets go of Laura's hand and walked over to the kitchen to grab a can of peas for wach of them. Way past its expiration date.

They pop the lids open and start shoveling peas into their mouths. Making slurping sounds.

"I see your hungry?" Luke chuckles and locks the door. "Keep forgetting to lock this." Luke sighs.

Clem chugs the pea-juice and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand. "Oh god." Clem moans and sets the can on the counter.

"Woah.'' Luke chuckles and pats Clem on my back.

"Hungry?" Nick finishes and chuckles. "Yeah." Clementine  blushes and hides her face.

"Nick, did your voice get deeper or somethin? It seems like you are going through like, puberty." Luke raises one eyebrow and smiles.

"What's puberty?" Clem scrunched up her eyebrows and tilts her head to the side.

Luke and Nick's faces both turn a bright shade of red. "Something you'll learn about when your older." Nick saves himself and sighs.

"Oh, okay." Clementine frowns and looks down, pouting.

"Hey, don't pout." Nick puts his hand under Clem's chin and lifts her head up. Clemintine stares into Nick's beautiful baby blue eyes and Nick stares into Clementine's wolf-like golden ones.

Nick's face softens and he starts breathing from his mouth, sending hot air on Clem's face, in a good way.

Clem licks her lips and Clem let's her face relax.

Nick and Clem lean in. Clem didn't know how to kiss or what to do or even say but it was happening.

Nick's lips connected with Clem's and it just exploded into a molding of bodies, like a mother caressing a baby. It was sweet, gentle, sincere and full of love and sexual tension that had made many situations like this very confusing.

If was over and about a minute, Luke covered his eyes.

Nick and Clem didn't talk for days.