15. Remember me for Centuries

Luke and Clem make it to a deserted mobile home park. The occasional walker appeared and they ignored it.

Clem suddenly felt something jerk her arm down and she felt a searing pain the the exact spot where her dog bite is.

"Eshhhowwww! Ahhhhh!" Clem looks to see a giant chained pitbull thrashing it's head around and throwing Clem around like a ragdoll.

"Clementine!" Luke runs up and shoots the dog, making Clementine fall limp to the dirt.

"Shit, Shit Shit shit!" Lukes picks Clem up and carries her into an empty RV and begins to frantically search for supplies.

Luke runs into the bathroom and finds peroxide and a needle and thread.

He found bandages in the bedroom.

Clem groggily wakes up and looks at her arm, seeing tore up skin with an even deeper wound, making the bite from Sam seem like nothing.

"Ahh! Luke it hurts!" Clem cries, sobbing without tears and desperately crying out for Luke.

"Shhh. It's okay, lemme just get this and I'll be right there!" Luke shouts back and reaches for a shelf that had pain pills that was just out of his reach.

Finally, Luke grabs the pills and dashes into the main room where Clem was sitting on the couch.

"Nononono!" Clem refuses to let Luke stitch her arm, the haunting memories of the first bite coming back.

"Clem! Stop-" Faint groans were heard from outside and Luke runs to the drivers seat of the RV and starts silently praying that it starts.

It begins to rumble and it starts, making Luke stomp on the gas pedal, making Clem jerk forward.

Finally deciding to just do it and get it over with, Clem shakily thread the needle.

Finally Lukes makes it to the highway back to Michigan.

Clem pokes the skin where she has to stitch and shakily punctures her skin, making a silent sob.

-saving you cringeworthy scenes since 1999-

Luke now lets Clem rest as he searches the RV for any loose supplies.

Nothing.

They soon find a gas station to fill up on fuel and collect around 10 buckets of extra fuel.

Suddenly darkness.

Clem wakes up in the RV, two female bandits begin to make luke offers for his life.

"No! Get ou!" Luke pulls out his handgun and points it at one of the twins.

Clem keeps one eye slightly opened and she watches as one bandit comes over to her and points a gun to my head.

Suddenly Clem felt a feeling. It made her forget about her life and made her feel heroic.

"Leave us alone!" Clem yells and puts her arms around the bandit's arm and throws her to the ground, ignoring the searing pain in her arm.

Bam