2. Wish I Didn't Have To Ryhm Everytime I Sang

《Play Song》

"You love her, don't ya?" Luke chuckled quietly.

They didn't know Clemintine wasn't asleep, she was laying on her side with her eyes open.

"She's a precious girl. I wouldn't say I love her but-"

"You do."

"She's like....I don't know...the cute girl that's also the most badass and adorable at the same time." Nick chuckled.

"She's like a little sister to me." Luke smiled to himself.

"I get it you miss Nihya?" Nick suddenly pushed on the brakes and Clementine went flying onto the floor of the truck.

"Ah!" Clemintine yelled.

"Fuck! Clem, you okay?" Nick looked back quickly.

"Yeah...just shaken up." Clemintine lied, she just started getter her breasts and apparently they hurt like absolute hell when you hit them.

"You didn't sound okay." Luke said.

"Its...umm...girl...stuff..." Clemintine said, embarrassed. She immediately regretted saying that as Luke and Nick quickly looked away.

"Ahhhh....morning." AJ streched and yawned, eye crusts on his dearducts. Clemintine gently wiped the eye crusts away. "Mornin' kid." Luke chuckled. "Morning." Nick said.

"Hungry anyone?" Clemintine pulls out two cans of beans, three water bottles and one can of corn. "I'll take the corn." Nick grabs the corn and hits the breaks and puts the truck in park. Clemintine hands Luke a can of beans and two water bottles, one for him and one for Nick.

Something starts knocking on the window, pointing to roll down the window. Luke unsheathed his machete and rolled down the window.

"I. Bite. By. Zombi." The man had a clear spanish accent, his face was a blueish-pale color and his brown eyes were creamy. "I'm sorry sir, I cant help you." Luke said. The man looked confused.

"Sorry we can't help tuteo." Nick said. The man sadly nodded. "Si, that's what the Los otros said." The man slowly limped away, and sighed.

"That was sad..." Clemintine sighed. "Yeah." Luke sighed. "We couldn't help him anyway." Nick mumbled. "Well, let's get to ohio." AJ spoke up.

"Let's go." Luke playfully punched Nick's arm as he started the ignition and put the car in drive. The click of the ignition gave a sort of satisfaction.

They're off.

They passed countless major buildings. Not caring to look since they're only passing through. Until Clemintine does.

'The Dayton Daily News'

Clemintine slapped Nick with the back of her hand to make him stop the car. "Look! The Dayton Daily! My friend lived few miles south of here!" Clemintine hadn't seen her friend since shit hit the fan.

Her name was Racheal Spence.

"Well we can go check if you like..." Nick rubbed the red mark on his face. Clemintine had a strong hand. The burning sensation was almost unbearable, that's how hard she hit him. "Yes!" Clemintine squealed, letting her inner child out. The cold wind hit the windshield at such a force it made a wooshing sound.

"There!" Clemintine stuck her head out the window and pointed towards a suburban area. The bushes looked overgrown but still pretty.

"Ohio's cool." Luke chuckled.

Nick turned where Clemintine pointed and drove where Clem instructed, until they drove up to a little house with pink wallpaper.

"That's her house." Clemintine sighed and grabbed her axe as she climbed over Luke to get out of the car, since there weren't any backdoors.

As Clemintine approached the house, memories of the times they had together.

Clemintine remebered a memory when she was 4 she hit Racheal's brothers arm with a baseball bat, breaking it. And when they drew on her dad's face with marker. All those sweet memories of her actual childhood were sadening. She just hoped Racheal was inside, waiting for her.

Nope.

She opened the door and Rachel's courpse stumbled over to her. A 10 year old courpse. She must've died 3 years ago. One hard swing at Rachel's head sent her to the ground. The house was just as she remebered.

The counter was littered with glitter, sparkles and crayons. The dining table had all sorts of drawings on it. The couch still had the very baseball bat she hit her brother with. She snatched the bat, then walked back out. Not bothering to check for food.

"Anything?" Luke asked.

"Nope, just this." Clemintine lied.

"Okay, get in." Luke helped Clemintine in and locked the door.

"Here." Clemintine handed AJ the baseball bat.

Nick started the truck and sped off. "Anyone tired?" Nick asked. The sun was setting, red and blue mashing together, fighting to win the sky, then yellow, then purple, then orange, and so on.

Nick drove into the middle of the street then parked in the driveway of a house. "Rest stop. I'll take first shift, then Luke, Then Clem." Nick yawned. "No, I'll take first shift." Luke insisted, he didn't seem tired. "Okay." Nick yawned and shuffled over to the back.

AJ rested his head in Clem's lap and She rested her head on Nick's chest.

They were out like a light.