5. I Would React Badly To The Slightest Hint Of Hesitance

《Play song》

Amy shot Clemintine a glare then happily skipped towards Nick.

Damn she's bipolar.

Clemintine picked up the small duffle full of memories, food and weapons and started sulking towards the door.

Nick waited until Clemintine was right beside him to go.

The door was right there.

Clemintine handed Nick the duffle and decided to go across first, since she's small and wouldn't be noticed.

Clem made a mad dash to the door and it opened easily.

There's something fishy going on here.....

Nick followed after, then Amy.

'Can we sacrifice Amy or something....?' Clemintine thought.

Nick quickly ran across the open feild, to the metal wall and around the corner.

Clemintine followed quickly, her converse slapping against the pavement.

Amy ran across, and kissed Nick.

It was so so very discusting.

"Okay, go go go!" Clemintine whisper yelled, pushing Nick a little to get him going.

Nick ran as fast as he could outside, out of the gates, to freedom.

Clemintine made it as well.

Amy went across then suddenly gunfire and sirens went off and Amy was shot in the hand.

Amy screamed as walkers appeared out of no where and started surrounding her.

Nick started to run after her but Clemintine tried desperately to keep him from probally suicide.

Nick yanks Clem's hand off and ran over to Amy, barely getting bitten and runs out with her in his arms.

'SHE ONLY GOT SHOT IN THE HAND. I'VE GOTTEN SHOT IN THE SHOULDER AND BITTEN BY A DOG I DIDN'T NEED SHIT." Clemintine thought angrily, putting on her adorable mad face.

"C'mon Clem!" Nick yelled back to her.

Clemintine suddenly snaps out of her thoughts and runs beside Nick.

"Oh shit..." Clemintine points to a fast moving, deep river.

"She has to go across by herself." Clemintine was already halfway across, her small body and light weight let her hop on the large stones to get across.

"Okay." Nick put Amy down and jumped across, swiftly.

Amy struggled to get her footing with her high heels and gave up, going back.

"Go on ahead! I'll find something!" Amy said, holding her bleeding hand.

Nick quickly picked Clem up and ran and ran until they couldn't hear the gun shots anymore.

"Oh god...I left her..OH GOD I LEFT HER." Nick started to hyperventilate.

"Nick! She's probally fine!" Clem wiggled out of Nick's arms and started shaking him to make him listen.

"I need to go back for here!" Nick falls to the ground. "Nick! C'mon you're attracting walkers!" Clem plead as walker moans fill the air.

Nick looked up and grabbed Clem's little hand and ran, dodging the grabby fingers and snarling teeth.

Finally they make it out and Nick pants, holding his head down and hiding his red face with this bill of his cap.

"I hope Amy's okay." Nick sighs and Clem looks up at him with sad eyes. "Its hope she's okay." Clem didn't mean that but she tried her best to help Nick.

"Thanks Clemmy." Nick smiled. That's the first time anyone has called her Clemmy for such a long time. It struck a heartstring and she gently leaned her small frame against the side of Nick.

Clem just nodded. Staring ahead to the seemingly endless dirt pathway. "You know, I saw a pregnancy test in the trashcan...if she's alive you two could have a kid."

This just made Nick even more worried that if Amy didn't make it, that could be the cost of yet another life.

It made Nick in raged that he couldn't save her. They're were so many walkers attracted to the gunshots.

They lost her. They lost Amy.