3. Nightmares in a New Place

You'd think flying all the way to New York on a magical flying horse, which Thomas told me they are called Pegasus, would take an hour or less but it took hours and hours. My butt started hurting after the second hour but, Lucas seemed to enjoy the experience because he was fast asleep on Sasha's back. I was tired and bored enough to sleep but i was afraid of falling off Sasha's back

Sometime later, I heard James yell that he sees the Empire State Building. Thomas explained that Mount Olympus is located there on the 600th floor.

"600th floor? God I've just about enough of heights! And you expect me to believe that the Mount Olympus is here in New York City and nobody notices!" I yelled over the wind.

Thomas explains that there is a magical mist that prevents mortals from seeing it. Oh, that makes total sense.

Soon we start descending towards what looks like a strawberry field. "Why are we landing in a strawberry field?" James said surprised.

"It's the mist. Look closer and concentrate."

I looked again and concentrated and saw a big farmhouse and some other building and structures including twelve buildings in a U shape.

"What are those buildings over there?"

"Those are the cabins one for each Olympian. We are still in the process of creating some new cabins for the minor gods."

We landed near the big farmhouse. In moments of getting off Sasha, a centaur walks out of the front door and comes over to greet us. Lucas jumped down and rubbed up against the horse-man's legs.

"Hello, Thomas. I see you brought young James to camp."

He looks at me. "And who might you be?"

"I don't know who are you, horse-butt?"

The centaur laughed "I am Chiron. Trainer of heroes. Who are you?"

I gulped. "My name is Blaise." Sounding so much less impressive.

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, Blaise. Do you know who your godly parent is?" I shook my head no.

"How bout you, James?" As Chiron said that a glowing gold harp looking thing appeared above James' head. "Ah, so it's Apollo then." He told Thomas to alert someone named Will.

"Hey, something happened to me like that but it was a green pitchfork."

Chiron looked at me in shock "You mean a trident? Are you sure?" Thomas said it was true. "That's not possible." Chiron told Thomas.

"Why not? What does it mean?" I asked.

Chiron replied "It means you're a Poseidon child but we believed that there was only one child of the sea god."

"You mean me right? I'm the one. I don't see how it's impossible."

"No, you are the second. The first owns that Pegasus." He points to Blackjack.

James finally speaks up "You mean Percy?"

Thomas looks at him confused "How did you know that?"

"I saw Blaise and him in a dream."

"Alright we'll figure this out later when Percy gets back. Let's show the two of you around the camp and what cabins you'll be in." Thomas left mumbling something about nymphs. Lucas jumped into my arms as we started to walk away.

Chiron took us towards the cabins. He stopped in front of a cabin that seemed normal until we got close and it looked like it was made of golden sunlight. It kind of reminded me of the magic bow that I pulled out of nothing.