3. We meet again.

"Good morning Raph." I greeted casually as my hot headed brother entered the kitchen.

"Whateva'.." he grumbled. Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"What's with the lawng face dude?" Mikey asked before laughing at his horrible attempt at jokes.

I would've have answered him but then my 14 years cover would be a waste.

Raph slammed his fist on the table and i think he nearly broke his mug.
"I lost my sai." He seethed. Why i'm not surprised.

"Really? When?" Donnie asked, sipping his black coffee. Ugh, nasty stuff.

"Last night! That..that freak stole it!" Ouch, are my real looks looked really that bad? Oh well.. i'm still thinking i'm handsome.

"Who?"

"That freak!" I rolled my eyes. Geez, no need to repeat how ugly you think i am, thank you.

"I ment, who is the freak you've been saying about.." Donnie 'corrected' himself. My gut telling he's trying his hard not to roll his eyes. Good thinking.

"A mutant. A turtle."

Silence.

Well, besides Donnie choking on his coffee,-told you it was nasty, and Mikey to pause eating mid-air, it was practiccly silence.

.
.
Cue the cricket voice please.

"Oookkaaayyy... well, look at the time. Training guys! Don't wanna be late!" I finally broke the silence before make a run for the Dojo.

They finally stopped,-whatever they're doing, and followed me to the Dojo. We all kneeled infront of Splinter,-who appeared out of nowhere by the way, and listened to what he has for us to train today.
.
.
.

And then patrol, and then kick some more PDs' butts and then sleep. Same ol' days.

But tonight, was going to be a lot different for the real me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I checked and double checked my appearance, letting the worriness of 'Leonardo' took over.

I'm planning to spend more 'quality' time with Raph tonight so it's best not to let him see through me.

Okay, scarf? Check, eye contacts and mask off? Check, spray paints? Hell duh, Raph's sai? Uhhh...

I rumaged through my drawer and finally saw the familiar red and gold weapon.

Check.

I placed Raph's sai gently in my brown leather purse,-which also filled with my cans of spray paints, before slowly and quietly leaving the lair.

Here we go.
.
.
.
.
.

"Looks like we meet again, hot head." I smirked as Raph came into view. His head was so red from fuming he could've just explode!

"A'right kid, give me back my sai. Now." He growled.

"You mean that salad tong? Why? Vegetarian?" All hail me for the amazing comebacks, thank you thank you.

"I ain't have no time ta mess around kid. Just turn around and gimme back my sai and i'll consider this over."

I rolled my eyes. "Dude, i'm 14. I'm not a kid."

"Well i'm 16 so i'm older." Raph crossed his arms.

"So? You're not my dad. Nor my mom," i snorted. "Nor my..brother.." i whispered the last word. honestly, i felt really.. emotionally breaking down once i said that. But it's true..

It's another story for later on.

Snap out of it Ao! Don't cry right now!

I shook my head. "Anywho, why don't we play a game?" I asked, giving him a grin.

Raph raised his eye ridge. "A.. game?"

"We'll sprint from here to there," i said, pointing at my favorite tower spot for skygazing. "If you won, i'll give you your sai. If i won, i'll get to keep it. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Last one to the tower hatched from a rotten egg!!" I yelled before started sprinting on my full speed. Man, i love head starts..

I saw Raph followed behind and getting pretty close every minute.

Okay, time for secret move!

As we passed an alleyway, i jumped down the stairs and faded from his vision into the shadows. Knowing the sewers would make things go complicated, i snuck inside the apartment.

Yes, i snuck inside an apartment just so i can get to the tower first while risking my life and secret identities, give me a break.

All the people were still asleep so the only hard problem was to hide from the CCTVs and some insomnia teenagers.

Oh my-.. i just passed a room with door slightly opened and saw something REALLY disturbing.

Don't. Ask.

After getting out from the hell hole, i snitched a ride by a truck for a few blocks, caught a glance of Raph, still running on the rooftops way behind me.

As the truck passed the 6th block, i dropped down from under the truck and quickly get back to the shadows, just incase if there's more insomnia people or cars happenly passing by.

Quickly, after checking it's pretty safe, i dashed back to the rooftops and sprinted again to the tower, which only take 3 minutes for me, tops.

Yep, i'm awesome.

"What took you so long?" I smirked when i saw Raph finally arrived about 1 and a half minutes later.

He only growled in response.

"You cheated."

"Excuusseee me..? I was only using shortcuts, it's fair and square." I said while crossing my arms.

"That ain't fair!"

I only rolled my eyes
"It's called brain, doofus, use your brain." I said while pointing my head.

Raph growled in defeat and glared at me. If looks could kill, i'm dead by now.

"But oh well, here." I throw him his sai which he caught before looking at me in surprise.

"Don't lok at me like that. I only return it so you won't cry a river like a baby."
He shot me another glare, but this time it's kinda.. softer, i think.

"Whatever, kid."
I rolled my eyes, again.

"I ain't a kid. And i have a name you know."

He snorted.
"Yeah yeah. Don't care."

"Psh, whatev's. See ya hot head!" I said before backflipped to the alleyway below.

Before you start asking things, no, i'm not comitting suicide.

When i was about to hit the ground, i grabbed a hold of the ladders and swung myself down, unharmed.

And then, i spent the rest of the night painting another picture on the wall of the subway station.

It consisted sillouettes of a blue boy and a red teenager, both looked like arguing with eachother with a neon green background. The boy was holding a red sai behind his back and the teenager seemed to hold the other sai while pointing to himself.

I think without telling you, you get the point about the picture.

THERE! YA GUYS HAPPY??? YA BETTER BE 'CUZ I'M THROUGH!! *stomps away*

Raph : is she-?

Leo : nah, she'll be back.