11. Cookies

"Are you actually crying?!"

"No i'm not!" I quickly shot back, wiping my teary eyes.

Okay maybe i did, but still.

How are you expecting me NOT to cry when right infront of me, lo and behold, the majestic treasure, the greatest invention man kind ever made.

I present to you, chocolate. chip. cookies.

No, you can NOT have them. Mine!

"It's just.. cookies.."

"OH SHUSH YOU! YOU CAN NEVER APPRECIATE THE GREATEST INVENTION EVER!!" I shot back, still craddling the nicely wrapped up cookies in my arms.

I recognised the napkin Raph uses to wrap the cookies as April's yellow floral napkin that Mikey uses to tie up her red lunch box,-like those pretty smol lunch boxes in the movies-.

Aw that's cute-, wait what?

"Yeah sure.." Raph rolled his eyes.

My turn after like, FOREVER, to swat his thick head.

...and i'm regretting it.

How hard his head actually is?! My fingers are hurting!

...that's probably life's unanswered question, am i rite?

"Are your head is secretly made out of rock or something? It hurts!" I whined.

Raph rolled his eyes and swatted my head in turn.

No fair.

But forget all about that. Right here in my arms, my only true love.

I present to you my waifu, cookies.

Well my second waifu is my pencils. Third is my drawing pens. Fourth is my sketchbook. Fifth is my scarf.

I have inanimated objects as my true love, yeah don't judge me.

If you said you don't have inanimated objects as your love ones, you sat on the throne of lies.

...Sixth is my spraying paints though.

Okay enought about my love life, i'm eating this cookies and no one can stop me.

I unfolded the napkin carefully, happily inhaling the delicious smell of fresh chocolate chip cookies.

..Untill i realised something red poking from underneath the pile.

I slowly pulls it out, recognizing the red thingamajig is actually a paper.

A folded paper. A crane.

The middle seemed to be ripped, and a clear tape is the only thing the keeps it together. And it was also halfway crumpled, visible from the crumple-ish parts it has.

I stared at Raph,-who's flushing red like a huge tomato btw-, then back at the crane origami. Then Raph. Back again. Raph. Crane. Raph. Crane. Raph. Crane.

--Time skip 15 minutes later>>

.......Raph. Crane. Raph. Crane. Raph. Crane. Raph- oh my gosh i need to stop.

Frick frack tic tac snick snack snip snap ding dang bing bang what the fudge holy sweet cheesy maccaronnis fridge sheezy firetruckin-

I opened my mouth to say something, but all that came out are simple,

"Guuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh....?"
Do ignore the question mark, i have no idea why it was there either.

"It's paper i ripped when i... punched you." Raph muttered, face still red,-not as red as before though-.