15. Turtle to the Rescue!

"My son."

"HOLY CHEESE MCNUGGETS!" I screeched, falling over on my shell as I do. Feeling stupid when I realised it's just Sensei.

Welp.

..Hang on, Sensei?

..Shite.

"Oh hey! Hi! Sensei! Didn't see you there, I was just uhh... looking for the bathroom so, bye!" I dashed for my room. But before I could even get two steps, I was yanked back by my green scarf.

Oh come on!

"Where have you been?!" He yelled, and I half flinched because it's so loud like, why you need to shout??

"I'm pretty sure I'm only 10 centimeters away from you, no need to shout.." I grumbled.

Sensei rolled his eyes,-yes! Pretty rare, huh?-, and sighed. Looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Raphael and the others just left to look for you."

Oh that's nice, Raph cares about me- hOLD THE PHONE, THEY WHAT?!!

"THEY DID THE FRICKLE WHAT???!!!!!!"
So many exclamation and question marks..

Noticing my utterly, disastrous state, Sensei fills me up about the whole thingamajig.

"Raphael told us about you, or rather your alter-self. And now they are looking for you at Shredder's."

"And here I thought I can escape that abomination of a Cheese Grinder." I muttered, crossing my arms and pouting.

"I told them that your Leonardo-self is going for a solo mission."

"Oh that's great! Infact, tell them that I went to Central America and learns Spanish!"

"Leonardo."

"Okay okay, sorry. ....do they have nandos tho?"

"Leonardo Aoi Coral Hamato."

"Geez some- OKAY OKAY PUT THAT CANE DOWN! DON'T HIT ME!" I screamed as I ducked the cane Sensei used as a walking stick, which is also a whip and a hitter combined into one lean mean green stick.

Who even invents that cane?

He groaned and rubs his forehead, the things he'll do whenever he's frustated.

"So.. now what?"

"I don't know. Go look for them or something, do whatever you want, just don't kill anyone in the process."

I saluted. Attack on Titan styled salute.

SIE SIND DAS ESSEN- Okay, I'll shut up.

"I will. Although, about the killing part... I don't think i can exactly... do that."

"..What did i ever do to your mother? Why did she left me with you?"

"Umm.. because you married her sister..?"

"That was rhetorical."

"Oh."

"Honestly, just. Go."

"Wow, that's kinda cold. I was thinking of an advice or something but noooo.."

"..Actually, I have one. Don't die."

"Aye aye capt'n. Come Stephen, let us hurry to save our brothers!"

-----

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we-"