12. Game Gone Wrong

Never ever let me EVER get bored EVER again.

This is serious.

Very serious that even i have to make a mental note for myself.

Why?

Ask Raph.

....no seriously ask him.

....

...

.....

...You guys still didn't leave this book and ask him didn't ya?

Fine. I'll explain.

Insert a dramatic cough and the music.

So i was terribly bored. Obviously.

It was the third night after the cookies and origami thing, and Raph and i have been on good terms. Both as Ao and Leo.

UNFORTUNATELY, that means nothing wierd or unusual happened. Which means a plain boring and cheesy night. And i have to warn you, i may like cheese but that doesn't mean i like cheesy stuffs.

Which means a terribly bored me.

I really, have no idea what to do.

Really.

I asked my tenth waifu,-Google duh-, and i still came up empty.

And i was having an art-block.

It was such torture, it's killing me slowly. And mind you i'm too young and handsome to die.

Ahem! Back to topic. Anyways.

So Raph and i were walking on the rooftops like usual, fooling around but still felt boring.

Untill i saw group of Foot ninjas.

..with walking sushi.

...and the skeleton werewolf from Twillight.

I was frozen for a while. Mainly because i got nothing to do, untill Raph grabbed my hand and literally 'shoved' me into the shadows.

"Why can't i fight?!" I asked as Raph started to walk away whilst unseathing his sais.

"How can you even fight?!!"

I shot him a glare stating 'I-frikkin-saved-your-sorry-shell-and-you-forget?' as i pat Stephen hanging on my waist by a leather rope i found in the dumpster.

Raph had the guts to roll him eyes.

Which annoys me to no end.

In the end, he fought alone before basiccly drags me away since the Foot increases and he got outnumbered.

"I don't think they'll find us here." Raph panted as we hid behind the shadows on an abandoned apartement's rooftop.

Yep, Foxy. What else?

I gave him a deadpan look, still pissed.

Realising the glare i'm sending, Raph raised his hands in surrender.

"Well i'm sorry, but i just can't let you get hurt y'know?"

I patted Stephen again.

Raph raised his eyebrow.
"You're fighting the whole Foot, with a frying pan?"

Okay, pissing me off is a thing, but making fun of Stephen? That's a whole new level.

"Watch and learn." I said, voice deadpanning as i kick one of the rooftop's tiles from the house beside us.

Raph sent me a gaping look.

I grinned from ear to ear.

"It's the game i like."
And the tile hit the ground with a loud crash.

"They're up there!"

"Race ya hot-head!" The wide grin still etched on my face as i jumped over the rooftop, heading straight to the Foot army, Stephen held up above my head.

"Move or lose your head!" I cheered, slicing off one of the Footbots' head just as i reached the ground behind it.

"It's another turtle freak!"

"Get him!"

"Sorry sweetheart," i easily dodges a kick before smoothly slicing another head off.

"Not today." A wink.

And we fight.

And that is seriously one moment i terribly regret in my whole entire life.

Because, i didn't realise the Foot planned this.

Because, i didn't realise they were after me.

If only i did. If only i realised it sooner. I had the gut feeling i shouldn't be Ao today when i was still being Leo. But i ignored it, thinking i was being too paranoid as Leo.

If only i didn't.

As Ao, my guard was at the most vulnerable state. So my back was open, and i didn't realise it sooner.

The next thing i knew, i was gasping for breath, struggling to keep my eyes open.

I heard Raph calling my name, i heard TigerClaw roared in response, i still heard the voices of Footbots, and footsteps creeping closer to me.

Everything is blurry. I can only make up blobs of colors and shapes. The ringing in my ear became louder. My limbs felt like jellyfishes.

The sting in my next become hotter, like it's on fire. So i reached up, and desperately trying to tug away the dart sticking out as black and red blob figures becoming closer to me.

No. No. Not this. Not this, please.

Something hard hit my head. No doubt a fist.

And i can't fight back. I was paralysed.

I fell down to the concrete like a big sack of potatoes. Body feeling numb and cold. My eyelids can't even move larger than a half.

Raph shouted. I recognised his voice. Yet i can't bring myself to look up.

Just as i felt myself being lifted, my eyes dropped, and everything turns black.

This is so short i'm sorry asdfghjkl.

And yeah, Ao got turtle-napped, wonder what's going on *whistles nonchalantly*.

And btw, is it wierd that i actually never watch StarWars and LOTR before? Well, i just watched LOTR first movie in school this week for English assignment, but other than that, never.

And my fingers are still sore from volley practice,-yall didnt know how painful it was to receive an above serve (not the low serve, that one was easy)-, and from writing assignments so...

Yeah. Bye potatoes!

PS : anyone realises the 'game i like' reference?