13. Chasing Luck

My head's throbbing and felt heavy, like it just got hit with Thor's mighty Mjölnir.

And my ears oh my goodness, someone turn off the alarm.

Wait a minute, that's not an alarm..

Well not mine in that case, i remember putting 'What Does The Fox Say' song as my alarm ringtone last time.

So...what was that ringing noise.

I slowly cracked open my eyes, squinting against the sudden brightness when i saw a blob thingamajig staring at me.

Then the blob clears up and i'm face to face with the most horrendous thing in the whole world.

"HOLY SWEET MACARONNIS WHAT THE FIRETRUCKIN' HECK IS THAT???!??" I screeched, -er, yelled,-in somewhat unmanly way-, as in reflex, punched that thing away.

It was Dexter.

....wait wait, what's his name again?

"Caaaareefullzz zwith the amandebelzzz you jeerkkkzzz." He said. Or buzzed.

Atleast that's what i think he said..

"Well it's your fault! Do you know how scary it was to wake up and see you?!," i shuddered

"Very creepy."

"ZzzzHeyzzz!!"

"About time he woke up."
Aye, Fishy-face.

"Do i know you?" I asked, scratching my bald head for effect. Also tilting my head a bit to the side.

"Mister slimy-literally-fish-out-of-the-water with... metal.. legs..?" I drawled, still using the confused tone.

Play the card Ao, play the card.

"That's Xever to you, turtle."

"I got a name, and your mom could've pick a simpler one for you." I deadpanned, giving him a blank look.

I always wanted to say that.

He growled whilst Rahzar chuckled in the background.

Oh wait, there are Bebop and Rocksteady too.

"Is that a.. pig?"

"Warthog! A warthog! See what i'm talking Rocksteady?! They always got me wrong!"

"Aye that sometimes happened to me too, Bebop."

"And that's a.. rhino. What is this? Animal Parade or something?" I cried in frustation, waving my arms in the air.

"See! He ain't got yours wrong Rocksteady! He got mine wrong!"

"It's okay Bebop, maybe next time."

"Hello! I'm talking here." I said, yet those two are still ignoring me.

"Rood." I huffed, crossing my arms.

"Enough." TigerClaw roared from my back, and instinctively i turned at him.

I pretended to be surprised,

"HOLY MCNUG- FUDGE!" I yelped when i fell straight to the floor.

Okay, maybe a bit too dramatic but, oh well.

Bebop and Rocksteady snickers loudly, so i shot them both a glare and threw Stephen at them.

"Bish, that hurts." I gritted, surprised that they let still left Stephen alone hanging by my side before i threw him. Maybe they're not expecting frying pan to be deadly?

Well then the Foot is an idiot.

"Check it out Rocksteady! Neat frying pan!" Bebop chuckled, picking up Stephen from the ground since Stephen only hitted Rocksteady,-but he's rubbing his head so, score!-.