10. Story Time!

"Wait, i can't tell you here, it's not safe." Raph said, still holding his injured arm while looking at his surroundings.

I noticed the foot bots and Fishface were gone. With no trace at all.

Holy crap this is like creepy horror movies where the music would start getting eerie- okay, this is completely out from the trail, back off. Beep beep.

"Hey," i nudged him, but not letting my sight out from the rooftops where we fought, letting Leo's awareness slipped through me.

"My place. Let's go." I whispered, pushing him off the rooftops down to an alleyway.

Ninja mode.

When we're pretty far away from the rooftops we've been on,-and after i make sure no one is following using Leo's sixth sense, we stopped behind a dumpster in a dark alleyway.

"Okay, so. How d'we get there? I don't really remember the way." Raph muttered, eyes still scanning the shadows.

Seems like his stealth and awareness is approving, i need to get that noted.

"No worries hot-head." I patted him on his shell as he send me a look.

"In a blink of an eye, we'll arrive in my place in no time at all."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, you're right." Raph mumbled, craddling his arm as i wrap fresh bandages around his injured shoulder.

Here we are, suddenly sitting near the pond in my room, in my hide-out, in the sewers, in New York, in America- okay stop.

"You can thank me later. There." I said after tying the bandages, sitting down beside him.

My red clad brother was staring at the pond rather fondly, one of his fingers collided with on of the Koi fishes in the water.

Ha! I totally knew he was an animal lover!

"Story." I urged, pretending to look very very intrigued.

I may, be his 'big' brother and i don't exactly need his back-story, but if i want to keep the act, i have to. Besides, i'm curious of what he thinks about us..

Okay fine. I'm partly intrigued, ya happy?

"Where was i? Oh right. Okay, i got 3 brothers. One is the oldest and other 2 were younger than me,"

"....middle child." i coughed which earned myself a hard swat on the head.

It's worth it.

.......I've been waiting forever to say that.

...don't tell him.

"Haha yeah," he said sarcasticcly "Anyways, so the oldest was Leo, and he's really REALLY paranoid.. and overprotective. Like a mother hen."

I felt myself pouted when he mentioned how paranoid i was as Leo. Luckily he didn't notice.

It's not paranoid! It's called worrying!

"And then there's Donnie, he's super smart and actually quite.. umm.. fiesty, if you put that way. If he doesn't act like a huge dork around April, our human friend who supposedly to be his 'secret' crush."

I suddenly sat up and started to sing on top of my lungs.

Okay fine. Screaming.

"BEAUTYYY AND DAAA BEEASSSSTTTT!!!~"