8. Water (you doing?)

I'm panicking.

I'm going to have an asthma attack.

Like, right now.

WHERE'S THE DOCTOR WHEN YOU NEED HIM??

No, not the real doctor, 'cus they'll send me off straight to the lab as soon as they see a mutant A.K.A me.

Yeah, The Doctor from Doctor Who.

Why? I need his TARDIS to get outta this reality, and probably to some or any alternate universe whereas i could live in peace.

.....And also where unicorns are real.

Today was starting off, badly.

Real bad.

I woke up late, i slept through the alarm clock that's been blasting full through my ears for whole 30 minutes.

And as if the Universe hates me, i ALMOST forgot to put on my contact lenses, i somehow blew up the microwave without even touching it, and i have to face my arch nemesis.
.
.
.
.
.
Yep, the toaster.

Not to mention Raph was in super sour mood, which made everything 99% worse-r.

"LEO! HELP!"

Scratch that, make it 100%.

"Raph! stop strangling Mikey!" I said, quickly intercepting the 46th quarrel on this day.

"He started it first!"

I rolled my eyes.
"I don't care Raph! Just stop it! You're going to hurt him."

Raph stopped and released Mikey, surprisingly without trying to argue anymore.

Maybe luck is on my side.

"Don't care huh?"

I spoke too much.

San Frantastic, i just jinxed myself just great.

"You were always like that! You never care! You don't give a damn of everything except yourself! And you're always on Mikey's side! Always blaming everything on me!" He yelled, rage was written all over his eyes.

I was a bit scared when i saw his eyes full of rage, i mean, he never been this mad before.

But were talking about Leo, the side of me that never back down from a challenge.

So like Leo always do.

I yell back.

"Always on Mikey's side?! You're the one who tried to strangle him in the first place!"

"Well then you should've told him to stop messing around!"

"He's not messing around! You are just too blinded by your rage you got irritated easily! And the closest person to you was hapenly Mikey!"

"See?!! You were covering for him like always!"

"Because he didn't do anything wrong!"

"You didn't even know what he was doing! Wait nevermind, you didn't know because you DIDN'T CARE!"

"Enough! Raph! You were so irritating since early and you keep blaming everything! What the heck is wrong with you??!"

"What the heck is wrong with me?! Ask that to yourself! You keep messing up everything just like Mikey!"

"Don't drag me into this Raph!"

"Oh i will drag you into this shit fearless, what the heck is wrong with you?!"