19. Embrace The Snek

This is it.

This is the judging day of life.

The day where it all ends.

The day where it all begins.

This is...

This is the day...

Where....

I.....

Finally took the Hogwarts Houses quiz on Pottermore.

"Guys! What cat should I choose?? I want all of them!" I screeched over the laptop a la Donnie as I stared at the screen.

"Orange! Pick oramge and name him Klunk!" Mikey squealed over my shoulders.

I pouted.
"It's mine! Not yours!"

"Dunno kid, you're the one who's taking the quiz." Raph said. He was sitting on the sofa five feet behind me while eating tacos he got out of nowhere.

"Fine! Fine!" I said as I pick a cat and finally settles down.

Mikey and I then stared intently on the screen as it began to calculate the results. My eyes went wide slowly, I can hear drumrolls played.

Turns out Donnie and Raph were behind me, also watching intently while Donnie is playing the drums  soundtrack in his t-phone.

The screen changed. Donnie ended the drums with a symbal. Cymbal? Simba? Whatever. I looked over the screen.

Then I screamed.

"What is it?!" Mikey asked as he scrambled for the laptop, then his eyes went wide.

Okay so, you see, since the IKEA incodent Donnie made us these fake 20 minutes emails that we can use to play the House quiz on Pottermore because haha, why not. But honestly our results are... unexpected.

Donnie is... guess it. Go on.

..he's not in Ravenclaw.

In fact, he's a hUFFLEPUFF.

Now here's the thing.

Mikey IS THE ONE IN RAVENCLAW.

Like whaaaaaa-???? Awesome but freaky right? It's weird but it is!!

Raph is in Gryffindor. No surprise there, kinda. I mean I thought he'd be in Slytherin but eh. Anyways.

April and Casey played too. April's in Gryffindor and Casey is in Hufflepuff. Strange huh?

But get this.

I'm a.....

A....

Aaaaaaa..............

Slytherin.

"I'm a sNEK!" I boomed as I stood up on the table.

"Kid, get down."

"A sNEK!"

"No, honestly get down."

"Embrace the sNEK ATTACK HAIYAH!" I tackled Raph, then wrapped my limbs around him like some cicada on a tree in summer.

"Get off."

"Nu you must embrace the snek." I glared at him. Then patted his head.

"Literally."

"Donnie, on a scale of one to ten how believable if I say I accidentally stabbed Ao with my sai."

Donnie tapped his finger to his chin while humming.