5. Hideout

"You do know that's vandalizin', right?"
I looked up from my previous work to stare back at those glow-in-the-dark green eyes.

"And do i looked like i'd give a damn about it?" I shot back at him, feeling victorious for the come back which left Raph dumbfounded.

Score 1 for me.

"Okay kid, you won this time." He said before jumping down beside me.

"Yeah, i know i'm awesome." I winked, grinning at him while spinning the spray-can ,-the neon turquoise one, in my hands.

Raph was quiet for a moment, staring at the art work-, wait, let me rephrase that, the work of art,-yeah that sounded better, i've been working on this night.

It consisted a turquoise bird, spreading it's wings with small black buildings behind it, as if it was flying far far away from the city. The background was navy dark blue with black outlines. There's also a white crescent moon and tiny paint splatters which represent stars.

"You.. did this..? Yourself..?"
I looked at my red clad brother who stared at me with 'unbelieveable' written all over his face.

"Uhh.. yeaahh.. Is that a problem?" I shrugged nonchalantly. It's not that big deal to make this kind off grafittis in one night once you get used to it. And being a ninja also has it's perks.

He almost fainted.

Keyword : almost

Eheh. Whoops.

Raph fangirls, don't kill me.

I could hear Raph inhaled and exhaled,
"Woah.." he breathed.

"Woah?" I asked in surprised.

"Amazing. Really."

I blinked.

Hold up, did Raph just-?

Holy sweet mother of Gallifrey..

"Okay. Who are you and what did you do to hot head?"
Raph groaned and shook his head.

"I take it back. I take it all back."

"Awww maann." I pouted, moving my lower lips forward 3 inches.

When Raph doesn't seemed affected,-killjoy, i faced my work again, before shaking the can and started spraying again.

And i'm zoning out.

Why does this blue part now seemed so out? And maybe i can add some yellow for light effects, but that'll take more times and could've possibly destroy the hardwork i've done.. and the black, i need more shades. And some green? Possibly? But the-

"What are you even thinkin'?"

I gritted my teeth when i almost sprayed the supposedly white part. Almost. That was a super close call.

"Trying to block your stupid voice out from my ears." I muttered before fixing the mistake i made thanks to the giant bozo.

I felt Raph stared at me for moment, and i relaxed as soon as i felt his gaze left me.

I continued to focused on my work, not too long before something clicked in my mind as i realised something.

Silence.

Wait a minute where did he-?

"GWAA-Mph!!" I muffled-screamed when i felt large hand covered my mouth, the other one dragged me back.

My instincts kicked in.

I elbowed anyone's stomach who's holding me making it, -that sounded wierd oh well, loosened it's hold a little due to the pain i'm causing. Wasting no time, i grabbed it's arm and flipped it over.