6. Sentimental

I.

Don't.

Want.

To.

Wake.

Up.

Too.

Sleepy.

Damn.

It.

You.

Alarm.

Clock.

Who.

On.

Earth.

Would.

Even.

Invent.

Alarm.

Clock.

Just.

Who.

???????????

"Fudge whoever the frick made the alarm clock." I muttered while practiccly crashing my t-phone with my fist as i smacked it to turn the alarm off.

Why the heck was it so loud in my ears?

Oh right. I put it on earphones.

I yawned and stretched my limbs from under my blanket, yanking my earphones of in process.

Waking up early. NOT one of the perks of being Leo. But oh well, i'll live.

I strated walking to the bathroom, knowing it was safe to roamed freely without my disguises this hour since everyone was still asleep.

"Good bye Ao..," i mumbled as i locked the door and splash my face with ice cold water from the sink.

I put on my blue contacts and stared at myself on the mirror.
"Hello Leonardo."

--------------

"Raph wake up! It's late!"

"Tfo thawaayth."
I rolled my eyes at the gibberish answer that came out from under the pillow.

Go awaay. He said.

Living with my brothers for 14 years, you'll pick up a thing or two, including speaking in gibberish.

"Raph! Were going to train! Get up already!"

"Fwaifth moahth mineths."
Five more minutes.

"There are no five more minutes, now get up!"

The next thing i knew was a pillow being thrown at me.

What in the name of San Diego-?

Instincts kicked in and i quickly dodge it, ducking my head under the green pillow as it narrowly misses my head.

Wrong move.

I found myself sprawled on the hard floor, as Raph probably found himself enjoying to tackle me this morning.

Was it has to be this early? Seriously?

"Raph get off! If you really need to fight, save it for training!" I groaned, trying to wriggle free from his death grip.

No luck.

He didn't move at all. He was just, laying ontop of me while practiccly crushing me with his way bigger arms wrapped around me.

Okay. This is awkward.

"What.. are you doing?"

He was silence for a moment before answering,
"...i'm wondering."