Off to Neverland (8)

What a self-centered, egotistical, cocky, narcissistic, conceded bastard! I couldn't believe the nerve of that guy! Telling me that he was going to do things to make me fight him... How ridiculous!

I walked up the path to Terra's front door, fuming the entire time. I knew that that guy was going to be trouble from the start!

The doorbell wasn't even able to fully ring before the door was yanked open by my very excited friend with multicolored hair.

"So?" Terra demanded, grabbing onto my shoulders and almost shaking the answer out of me. "How did it go? Did it go great? Did it go horribly? Are there cute guys? There has to be cute guys. It's a place for rich kids! Tell me everything, Ivy!"

"Where's Simon and Henry?" I asked her first, removing her hands from my shoulders before she could fully shake me and cause some type of brain damage. I then walked into her house, making sure she still couldn't shake me. "I want to tell them, too."

"They're in the living room!" Terra announced happily, swooping away and into the direction of that room. I shouldn't have even had to ask, since that was where we went every time we went over to Terra's house. She wasn't allowed to have boys up in her room, even if one of them was gay.

I rolled my eyes at her, smiling a little as I followed her inside the living room.

"They actually let you out of that prison?" Henry asked, his eyes going wide in mock horror as he raised his hands to his mouth to cover a fake gasp. "I never thought I'd see you again!"

"Of course they let me out," I drawled flatly, even though I knew he was only joking when he had asked. "I can leave after school ends. It's not a prison or anything."

"The way you described it makes it seem like it's a prison," Henry sing-songed, splaying out on the couch now and placing his head on Simon's lap. He looked up at him and grinned. "Could you massage my scalp?"

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing as Simon scowled down at our friend. He pushed his head off of him and walked over to sit down on the couch opposite of the one Henry was on. I found myself cracking a smile, and I really missed those types of things that happened whenever these two were together.

"He's been like this even more since you left," Terra grinned, plopping down next to Henry after he had straightened himself up. "It's quite amusing."

"It's disgusting," Simon continued on scowling, and I couldn't help but roll my eyes as I sat down next to him on the other couch. "I'm not gay! I haven't been and I never will be!"

Henry winked at him. "It's easy to turn someone."

"Oh, God," Simon gagged, covering his face with his hands as he looked away.

"I've missed so much and it's only been a day," I frowned, crossing my legs as I looked around the living room as if I hadn't been there in years. "That school is so different from your guys' school! They don't even call the cafeteria the cafeteria! They call it the dining hall!"

"What is this, Harry Potter?" Terra asked, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion as she stared at me. "Because if it is, I want the scar on my forehead."

"They call it Great Hall in Harry Potter, Terr-Bear," Henry informed her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and squeezing them tightly to see her squirm. "And if you had the scar, that means you'd have He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named after you."

"You mean Voldemort?" I asked flatly, which caused Henry to remove his arm from around Terra's shoulders so he could slap his hands over his ears.

"You said his name! You said his name!"