Chapter Four - Define a Good Girl

My whole weekend after picking up my car, revolved around this baby. She became a hassle by Saturday afternoon when I went to Luke's house to help care for her.

When I knocked on his door I was greeted with a new face yet with almost the exact same features. His smile gave it away that he wasn't Luke, Luke has more of a smirk.

"Let me guess, you're the famous Alex?" He guessed whilst he eyeing me.

"Hi," I said shyly and awkwardly.

"Jai, stop harassing our guest." A familiar character said, I briefly met him.

So there I was, facing the Bad Boy's brothers. "Please, Come in." Jai offered, stepping out of the way so I could step in.

"Luke's sleeping but I can wait with you until he wakes up." Now I'm not oblivious, I could tell he was saying that suggestively.

"Do you mind if I go and wake him up?" I asked with fear, two boys in my presence was slightly daunting and I felt safer with Luke.

"Oh sure, I can show you to my room." Jai said, taking the lead.

Although I had been in his room before I hadn't actually walked there before so I didn't know my surroundings. I followed Jai as he walked me to his room, I slowly trailed behind.

When we were there Jai waited as I peered in to see Luke sprawled out on his bed with Annabelle scooped in his arms, it was actually adorable.

"My beds free," Jai hinted as a joke and soon left after my only response was a weak laugh.

Great, so now I was left alone in a room with a sleeping teenage boy. I contemplated the methods on how to wake him up. I didn't want it to be too loud that Annabelle would hear and then we would hear the never ending crying.

"Luke" I said in barely a whisper.

"Luke" I said a little louder.

"Luke" I said right next to his ear.

Great, he was a deep sleeper. I was about to attempt to wake him up again when someone tried another method.

"WAKE UP!" Beau shouted at the top of his lungs.

Surprisingly, Luke didn't seem angry, it was as though he were used to it. He outstretched his arms and let out a loud yawn. He then looked down and smiled at me. He slightly rubbed his eyes as another yawn escaped his mouth.

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes," he said with a small smirk.

It caused me to enter a bit of a fluster and I could feel my cheeks burning red like a tomato.

"You're blushing." He stated with a smug look on his face as an achievement.

I placed the back of my hand on my cheeks, thankfully my hands were cold and my cheeks slowly cooled down but a goofy smile remained on my lips.

"How cute." He said, once again pinching my cheeks as he jumped down.

I didn't realise that Beau left so now I was left alone with Luke in his room. He was about to open his mouth when he stopped because someone else opened their own mouth.

Constant crying ruined our afternoon. It consisted of both Luke and I leaning on the wall against Jai's bed as we patted the baby to try and stop the crying. She spat out her dummy, Luke chucked her a few toys to stop her but nothing was working.

"I was going to say that we were in the room by ourselves with two beds," Luke complained as he dangled a bear over Annabelle's hair.

"It feels as though Tara is in the room with all this complaining." I joked lamely and Luke actually chuckled.