Chapter Thirty One - He gets into Trouble

Awesome cover made by @quirks_, shown in  the external link x Thanks again

Chapter Thirty One - He gets into Trouble

I tapped my foot against the tables edge in my English class. Brooks was now in detention which I think is silly. To start off, the detention is during school time. Wouldn't detention for a delinquent be attending class? Also, the reason as to why he is on detention is because we were kissing beside the school. I mean that's hardly a reason to put him on detention.

But that would never stop him. As I gazed out the window I noticed a familiar figure. I smiled and checked to see if the teacher had his back facing the window which he did. I gave Brooks the okay to army crawl into class. Once he started at the tables he began crawling beneath them. A few chuckled were let loose through the class but he kept going. People moved their legs beneath their table so he could find it easier to make his way over to me.

When he reached me his head was facing my legs but he had to stop because our teacher turned around and he began to drown on a lecture about this new historical television show that is airing tonight which will be beneficial to our learning. As I looked at my teacher my attention was focused on my knees where I could feel Brooks' head drawing closer.

I tried to seal them shut and I tried to hide my eyes widening but I couldn't help but become distracted because Brooks' head was now between my knees. This was not a good position for me. The longer the teacher talked the more Brooks' fingers trailed my inner thigh. Finally he turned around to write something on the board and I sandwiched Luke's head between my knees which made him laugh and then crawl to his seat beside me.

"Mr. Brooks, are you not supposed to be in detention?" My teacher inquired.

"I completed my duties." He lied with a smirk and it seemed to have gotten him off the hook.

"Very well, get your books out." I glared at Brooks and he pouted. It looked like he wasn't even phased about how close his head was to my...skin.

Looks like I was the only one affected by this tension.

-

-

-

Wishing my parents goodbye and a safe trip was easy, I didn't shed one tear. Little did I know that the second they departed from the airport that Tara would take over the whole parental role. It was nice to know that she was taking some responsibility for a change. I had been dreading this moment, not because of Tara but because the two boys in my life, with the biggest egos known to man were about to share a house together for two weeks and I was stuck in the middle of them.

As I drove us home -Tara and I- she began a checklist on her iPhone of all the things we needed to achieve today to make the two weeks ahead, steady cruising. This included grocery shopping with the hundreds of dollars I was entrusted with, also chores which will be assigned on a rotation roster which include clothes washing and cooking. Now, I that I'm not scheduled to cook by myself because that generally always turns into a disaster.

For example, Last Easter I decided to be proactive and help mum out with the cooking. Upon being bombarded with the excitement of all the ingredients needed to make a dish, I became carried away and my mind was combined with a little of Jamie Oliver and Marie Curie (Subtract the radiation, add the scientist element), which led me to experiment with my materials. Long story short, it was a disaster and my mother has never let me cook again.

I didn't even touch the stove!

Considering we lived a fair bit away from the airport I succumbed to sucking in my pride and listening to Tara ramble about the designated rooms in which the boys will live in. At first she suggested that they were to share my parent's -well dad's unless this all goes well- room, which I immediately frowned upon. I mean, the boys can't tolerate being on the same planet let alone sharing to same room.