Chapter Twenty Six - He Wears My Bra

This isn't edited so please ignore mistakes x Happy Reading! Dedicated to supertomlinson because her comment was really funny!

Chapter Twenty Six - He Wears My Bra

Breathe, Alex, Breathe, I told myself over and over again. My head was throbbing and I can't even begin to describe the numb feeling in my legs from shock. I was probably just overeating, maybe if I squeeze my eyes shut for long enough he will disappear. With as much force as possible, I squeezed my eyes closed and began to count. One....two.....three....four....five.....six.....seven....eight... I peeked through my left eye to see Colt in the same curled up position.

I watched as his hand lifted and itched closer to me. Oh no. His fingers curled around my wrist, it wasn't harsh or aggressive, it was gentle and extremely odd. I began humming the tune to the first song that popped in my head which was young, wild and free.

I knew that I was going to have to wake him up so I scanned my room to find something that can make it look like I didn't do it on purpose. Please tend to be very cranky in the morning if they are ever woken. With little effort I found nothing suitable so with a long sigh I peeled his hand off my wrist.

"Colton." I hissed at him but he just flinched so I was going to have to try harder.

"Colton." I repeated, my lips close to his ear so he could hear me loud and clear.

His head jerked up and my reflex movements were not up to scratch so he successful knocked my in the head but onto of my massive hang over it felt like a ton of bricks hit me.

"Dammit," He cursed to himself, "I'm so sorry Ally, are you okay?" He was now seated up right and he leaned closer to me. His hands on my shoulders made me feel uncomfortable, all I wanted was Brooks' touch.

"Colton, don't touch me." I asked him politely, curling my legs up so they were wound in my blankets. I felt so violated because Colt saw my body, my body without my permission.

"Ally, just relax. Everything's fi-" He placed a hand on my shoulder and I couldn't feel more uncomfortable.

"Colton, what are you doing in my bed?" I whispered, I placed a hand to my head, I really needed some aspirin.

"Ally, it's not what you-" Once again I cut him off.

"Colt," I hissed in a deadly tone, one that scared myself, "what are you doing in my bed?" I said every word as slowly as though I were talking to a little boy.

"You asked me here!" He shouted, pain and despair laced on his words.

"Don't shout." I growled, his yelling thumped in my head like a ton of bricks. Hang overs are never fun. This mess would not have occurred if I didn't get drunk, I don't blame Bec, I just blame my irrational thinking.

"Don't shout? Are you kidding me Ally? You're tearing me apart." I would have tried to analyse his words like how was I even hurting him but I was focused on one question and one question alone.

"Colt, we didn't, you know?" I asked carefully.

I looked back at the boy in my bed, it still sounded strange in my head, anyway, I searched his eyes for a clear answer, guilt or disgust but I found neither. I found something else, something that scared the living life out of me.

"And would it be so bad if we did? Would it be the end of the world if you came onto me when you were drunk? Would it be so bad if I spent the night with you and we both enjoyed it? Would you hate yourself?" His voice was strained, this was not the same confident Colt that I know.

"Yes." My voice mimicked his, we felt pain but different forms.

"And why?" He sounded like he was on the verge of crying. "Why would it be the end of the world if we were together?" I wasn't even bothered to scoff. There was way too much tension for the morning and I decided to ignore the multiple questions spiralling in my head like why did this matter so much to him? Us, something that would never be.