Chapter Twenty Two - I Wear No Pants

"Would you stop it?" I tried to ask in an irritated voice but it just turned giggly because that's what I was doing, I was giggling.

"No it's making you blush." Brooks stated and continued tapping my nose and tickling my sides.

If there is one thing that I hate it is being tickled because in those moments I have no control of my laughter or control over how to stop it. If you couldn't pick it up already, I hate not being in control of myself.

"Brooks," I groaned, trying to stop myself from laughing, "I'm trying to watch the end of the movie." I instisted.

I was sitting in a cross-leggered position on the couch, my right side inhabited by Brooks' hands which were tickling me. He, was laying on his side on his couch, smiling like a fool at me and when I was too busy paying attention to my sides he would tap my nose.

"But it's simple Al, the boy ends up with the girl." He said, matter-of-factly.

"Yeah but Josh is her step brother." I said in a disgusted tone, to say I was engrossed in the movie was an understatement. Oh and if you didn't pick it up, we were watching Clueless and just as we expected the main character was of course kissing her step brother.

How or why? It didn't make sense to me, the whole concept of them just- they're practically brother and sister. In what society is this accepted?

"We can mirror their actions." Brooks said in a suggestive and cheeky tone.

"Where's lala?" I asked in a joking tone. Lala, by the way is Brooks' dog. I always had him pinned as a cat person, you know forever alone with his 99 cats.

"Very funny." He said sarcastically but then suddenly he jumped as if a light bulb clicked.

"Hey, since the movie is over why don't we do something." He asked in an excited tone and for a minute I thought he was referring to...

"Want to learn how to ride my motorcycle?" In the end it was never a question, technically it was but by the end result he should have rephrased and said "Al, I'm going to teach you how to ride my motorcycle" because apparently my debate wasn't accepted.

"No rebuttals." Brooks said, grasping my forearm and dragging me outside.

"If you wanted to get rid of me you can do it in a less harmful way." I said half jokingly. It was a challenge to ride as a passenger on his death trap but to actually drive is a death sentence itself.

"You know I could potentially die." I stated, I'm sort of a nervous talker. If in a stressful situation I find that if people involved aren't talking I have to and since Brooks wasn't talking there was no signs of me shutting up.

"You aren't going to die Teddy." He said mid ramble. His hand, still firmly attached to my forearm would normal give me heart malfunction but it was already beating 10 times its normal rate so contact with Brooks wasn't effective.

"Just send me on my way if you want me gone, don't kill me like this." I pleaded in all seriousness but somehow he found my uncomfort funny.

"I don't want you going anywhere and I promise you that you are not going to die." He sounded so sure of himself as he strapped a helmet to my head.

Normally, in this case, my heart would flutter or I would blush due to Brooks' compliment but this is no normal situation. I was being put to my death. After hesitation of getting on the bike, Brooks placed his hands on my waist and lifted me, placing me effortlessly on the bike.

"Do you do this with all your girlfriends and that's why they don't last long. When and if I get off this bike will I dig 'round the back yard to find bodies of your ex-girlfriends who have bike injuries all along their bodies and cause of death was exactly this." I huffed, my palms were getting sweaty as Brooks turned the bike on.